Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich meine Bitcoin zurück zu coinbase von ellipal Wallet jedes Mal, wenn ich es versuche, sagt es mir nicht genug Mining-Gebühr und es ist $ 200 in Bitcoin so WTF Ich habe es als Test, um zu sehen, wie einfach wäre es zu verschieben oder Bargeld aus und so weit ist es fehlgeschlagen Ich brauche Hilfe!!!

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von Theunspecialone_.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich meine Bitcoin von ellipal wallet zurück zu coinbase verschieben kann? Jedes Mal, wenn ich es versuche, sagt es mir, dass die Mining-Gebühr nicht ausreicht und es sind $200 in Bitcoin, also WTF Ich habe es als Test gemacht, um zu sehen, wie einfach es wäre, es zu verschieben oder auszuzahlen, und bisher ist es fehlgeschlagen, ich brauche Hilfe!

zoubilorian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Def not, hate ellipal so much – customer service is terrible as well

Dub_City204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I hate ellipal, I tried using the titan mini and it was nothing but a huge headache, their software is dogshit, then I found out that they also are based out of china and closed source as well so I just use it as a dummy wallet in case I were to get robbed or some shit, I keep like a couple hundred bucks worth of BTC and a few ltc and if something like that were to happen I’d be giving them the ellipal lol

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude the ellipal wallet is soo screws.. they tried to tell me I can’t send eth out cuz my gas is too low yet on blockchain it shows the “tx reverted” only. Says nothing about gas. I have an them fail for gas too in the last months

They said I need to put my tx at 150000 to send out. the math on that is $20 to send eth only out not any erc.. so I’m convinced their wallet is totally screwed

Iv had an ellipal for 3 years. I know how to work it. The fact they tell me now I need that much to send eth when I just sent eth from another wallet for less than $1. I don’t even know anymore.

Only thing I can say untill they fix it I’m done using it

I just tired 50k gas which is more than $5 and it failed due to “tx reverted” again. So I dunno anymore. Makes no sense I can send out anywhere else for 1/20 the cost

You can look at see the gas cost to send at any time.. it shows it soo much less than this currently. So why they are telling me I need $20 yet every other wallet shows maybe $1 is making no sense to me.

I almsot think thier last update really screwed up the code or something for almsot every coin in their wallet. The fact everyone is having issues with every coin def speaks volume

It’s funny how ellipal says it’s everyone gas problem..I feel like they refuse to look into the issue any further than just telling us it’s “our” issue

Theunspecialone_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please I need similar help, I keep trying to send out my Ethereum but the app won’t let me and just shows “please try again later” it shows the same thing when I try to swap my eth to BTC please I really need help

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.