Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Kann nicht über 98% hinaus aktualisieren

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von Basic_Dot8954.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe alles versucht, was ich online finden konnte. Ich habe drei Tage lang versucht, das neueste Update zu installieren. Formatierte die SD-Karte, lud die Zip-Datei herunter, keine Änderungen, und lud sie erneut herunter, als es fehlschlug, mehrmals. Habe eine neue 16g-SD mit besserer Qualität gekauft. Keine Änderung. Habe meinen Linux-Computer zum Formatieren und Herunterladen verwendet, keine Änderung.

Jeder einzelne Schritt des Anschließens des Titans und des Docks wurde befolgt. Dieses Ding ist wirklich ein Ziegelstein.

Ich habe dieses Ding für drei Tage und es ist nonstop Probleme. Ich denke daran, mich an den Support zu wenden und darum zu bitten, die Titan-Wallet zurückzusenden….wenn das die Probleme sind, denen ich gegenüberstehe, nur weil ich ein einfaches Update durchführe… wie schlimm wird es werden?

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the same issue with the firmware update. I went and bought a 32gb sd card and it worked 1st time. I’ve told others this and has also worked for them . For some reason 16gb don’t work.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was able to update a titan with no issues. But all the posts of the code not being open and daily missing coins post freak me out. I bought a ledger x same day and it’s here now and is soooo much better. Especially the app and software-

Keptro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a 32gb card and format it to FAT32 format. Most people miss the FAT32 format step which results in it not working!

MarctheMagic84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update: using the original SD. I deleted the zip file and re-downloaded. Attempted the update 5 more times and out of nowhere, it finally worked…doing nothing different , just trying the update over and over.

So now my issue is currently resolved….hope it’s not like this next update

tru-blu-cut
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the same problem. What fixed it for me was to extract the two files from the zip and copy those two files plus the zip to the SD card then run the update. Worked first time. Seems like their problem is during the extraction process when writing the files to the card. Just another reason to open source the code so we can see what’s really happening behind the scenes

alvinator1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. I HAVE A LOT OF ETH MISSING ON THE PHONE APP. I USED THEIR CHAT TO GET ANSWERS AND WHAT IM GETTING ARE CANNED RESPONSE STATING

” Please be informed that Ellipal Mini device connect account under maintenance , The balance will show up after new version update, Please don’t worry, The coins always stay in blockchain
      The new version release within a few of days.
      We are sorry for any convenience caused”

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE SINCE THEY ARE HOLDING YOUR MONEY HOSTAGE AND YOU ARE UNDER THEIR MERCY.

AS FOR THE UPDATE – I HAVE UPLOADED THE FILE TO MY SD CARD AND THE MINI CANT READ THE FILE – I HAVE GIVEN UP TRYING AS I HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES.

I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMMED AND I AM STILL HOPEFUL.

I REALLY HOPE THEY FIX ALL THIS….

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please try tips below

1. Make sure the SD card formatted to FAT32 (Allocation unit size to 32kb)
      2. Disable “Quick format”
      3. SD card has only 1 update file (ellipal_ec02_v3.6.0.zip) in it
      4. Being charge during updating

Afraid_Medium792
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There support is not to good lately im missing eth in my wallet and they wont respond

Basic_Dot8954
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, I will not attempt to even start my mini Titan.
      Like almost everyone that has bought from the Titan company, most have lost Crypto $. Buying this fiasco of a product pours salt into our wounds. The Mini cost me $69 to pre-order, and I had to wait 3 months for a shitty product. What a mistake.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.