Home Foren KeepKey KeepKey Pin funktioniert nicht

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von bgok.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein KeepKey-Pin funktioniert seit kurzem nicht mehr. Das scheint ein Problem zu sein, wenn ich danach google. Ich habe gehört, dass ich meine Wallet mit Breadwallet oder Mycelium wiederherstellen kann.

Ich habe versucht, meine KeepKey-Wiederherstellungsphrase mit Breadwallet und Mycelium zu verwenden. Die Wiederherstellungsphrase wird verifiziert, aber beide Wallets zeigen 0 Bitcoin Guthaben an. Ich habe auch versucht, das Netzwerk ein paar Mal neu zu scannen.

Ich habe auch KeepKey kontaktiert, aber sie antworten nur sehr langsam. Hat jemand das gleiche Problem oder irgendwelche Vorschläge, wie ich mein Wallet wiederherstellen kann?

llewsor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got in contact with Ken from KeepKey and he helped clarify some instructions I misunderstood. My wallet has been restored along with my balance. Thank you everyone for your patience and advice.

giszmo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

With the current fud around keepkey not responding, could you at least verify that your funds did not move? Not being able to restore from the 12 words backup + passphrase in Mycelium worries me a lot as that is what I would ultimately rely on.

Do you see a transaction history? Is the receiving address your first ever address? What magic is going on here?

Finally there remains the chance of BIP39 not being implemented correctly like bitcore had it several times up to recently, with the last manifestation of this being that one in 100 backups restored a non-BIP39 wallet.

Crossing fingers that you get to the bottom of this quickly.

PurpDjango
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure you have an internet connect, mine lags without one.

bgok
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should have heard back from support if you requested help with you KeepKey. I not, I apologize. I want to find your ticket so that I can ask you a few questions about what is happening. Will you send a response to the email you received from the support system referencing this reddit post and my reddit handle? That way We can find it and respond to you there. Some of the answers you have received here may not be appropriate depending on your situation.

The first thing that we will probably recommend is to try a different usb cable. If that doesn’t solve the problem, we will need additional information that is best communicated privately.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you resolve this issue.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.