Home Foren Ledger Wallet Keine Aktualisierung der Firmware erforderlich

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin kürzlich von Ledger auf Coldcard umgestiegen. Ich dachte, ich müsste die neue Firmware aktualisieren (die mit Recover als Teil davon) oder Ledger über Sparrow öffnen, aber das war nicht nötig. Ich kann Transaktionen ohne Aktualisierung durchführen.

Und bevor mir jemand sagt, dass es wichtig ist, die Firmware auf dem neuesten Stand zu halten: Ja, das ist es, aber nur auf einem Gerät, das man noch benutzt.

GiorgioVe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I hope you created a new seed on your ColdCard before sending your funds from your Ledger Private Keys to it.

therealjeku
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also note that you can use Sparrow with your ledger, so like the OP I transferred my BTC to my ColdCard. Before this debacle I had no reason to know or care that you can use other software wallets with your ledger and not just Live. But you don’t have to fuss with ledger firmware updates if you use it with Sparrow.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I recently purchased a Coldcard, not out of any concerns about Ledger, but rather due to my interest in expanding my knowledge about Bitcoin. The Coldcard serves as an ideal tool for this, offering the added advantage of robust security for my Bitcoin. Regarding Ledger, I am optimistic that they will follow through on their commitment to open-source their firmware.

MFKDGAF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is coldcard only for Bitcoin?

Zolota666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

U to eventually update to do app update and then let u do thing. If u stay too outdated u fukked up

Reccon0xe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Obviously, if you just want to store BTC private keys, then you have every option under the sun. Not sure what the point of this was.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.