Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Keine Antworten

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Monaten, 2 Wochen von Electrical-Treat3173.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich brauche also wieder einmal Hilfe mit ELLIPAL. Ich habe versucht, mit Seed + Passphrase wiederherzustellen und alles, was ich eingegeben habe, war korrekt. Warum werden auf dem Gerät weiterhin andere Adressen angezeigt als in der App. Ich kann jedoch meinen Kontostand in der ELLIPAL-App auf meinem Telefon sehen. Ich brauche Hilfe bei diesem Problem.

Enough_Ad_9285
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anytime I email customer support they reply within 24 hours. It sometime takes a little while but they always reply. I’m in the US so I know there’s a time difference as well.

Enough_Ad_9285
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do not give your seed phrase to anyone. Even customer support would never ask for your seed phrase. Beware of scammers. They are everywhere.

UpsetPush
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How is customer service with this wallet??

Half_Content
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You do know that on the titan, there is a difference between the “spend” passphrase, and the 13th or 16th or 26th extra word you used (i don’t know how many words your seed has)…

You didn’t mistake the one for the other ?

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You most likely used a different passphrase. Check for spelling errors or capitalization.

UpsetPush
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why are YouTubers shilling this wallet if it has almost zero customer service. Something was
      Zero
      Customer service to place life
      Savings on. That’s insane. I really don’t like what I am hearing.

Electrical-Treat3173
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I couldn’t remember my passphrase. Fortunately didn’t lose the ability to send and just sent them all to an entirely new wallet and started again. This time without a passphrase. That shit ain’t worth it !

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.