Home Foren Trezor Wallet Keine Dichtung bei neuem Trezor, das bei Trezor.io bestellt wurde

• Dieses Thema hat 13 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von BowlofFrostedFlakes.
Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe 4 Trezor One als Geschenke aus dem Weihnachtsgeschäft bestellt, und 1 von ihnen kam mit denselben Verpackungsmerkmalen an, der Kunststoff sieht gut aus, aber es gibt keine holografischen Siegel. Ich war schockiert, da ich direkt bei Trezor.io bestellt habe (ich bin in den USA).

Die anderen 3 sehen gut aus, aber jetzt zweifle ich an ihnen allen. Hat schon mal jemand eine Box ohne Siegel direkt von Trezor.io erhalten?

Und hier ist die bevorzugte Bestätigungs-E-Mail, die ich erhalten habe, sieht das richtig aus?

tahanks4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In the trezor manual it says contact them if that seal is missing or tampered with.

Business_Smile
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s sus. Do not use

Joe_thefranco
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would return the one with no seal, and keep proof! I would trust the 3 other ones that have their seals ok as legit.

mybasementgrow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a replacement.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

ayopassthat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just out of curiosity, are these all for you? Are you planning to split your funds across 4 Trezors?

Ok-Attention8763
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What about on the device itself? My package didn’t have a seal but the device had a seal over the port

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

ta1no
      Gast
      Up
      Down

return it

Puzzleheaded_Day_296
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i’d be scared of that one man.

rugpulls everywhere these days. e.g. yieldnodes. i’m cautiously optimistic that [https://dashboard.crypto4winners.com/signup_referral/GVDjDV31025uNifrp](https://dashboard.crypto4winners.com/signup_referral/GVDjDV31025uNifrp) isn’t a rugpull. but you jsut cannot know these days.

but i’ll bet trezor support can help you erase and restart it clean. or tradein for a new good one.

NorbeeNorbee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just got mine, and very soon ive found out that for example(avax-send/recieve) doesnt actually mean you can recieve the coins in your suite. That coin list is absolutely misinformative. Basically you only can just do btc and ethereum nothing else, very dissapointed and would like to get my money back but ive already unpcaked…..

Lonely-Clothes-9540
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor should really uniform their packaging. T had no seal in packaging, almost shat me after this post, fuck you and sorry.

BowlofFrostedFlakes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Part of me is very curious. If it were me (don’t do this) but I would put a new test seed on there with like 20$ or some thing and see if it gets swiped. Also, is there a way to extract the firmware to see if it’s different?

Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.