Home Foren Ledger Wallet Können wir internationale Top-Sicherheitsexperten heranziehen, um zu prüfen, ob Ledger wirklich ein Problem mit seiner Sicherheit hat?

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von cryptowalter4572.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es ist erstaunlich, wie man heruntergestuft wird, wenn man ihre Sicherheit in Frage stellt. Wir reden hier über ein Unternehmen, das potenziell Milliarden an Geldern hält, und niemand macht sich die Mühe, vernünftige Fragen zu stellen?

Es gibt hier einige verrückte, wahnhafte Leute. Sie müssen hinterfragen, womit Sie es zu tun haben, anstatt die Dinge für bare Münze zu nehmen und zu glauben, was andere Ihnen erzählen. Ja, es ist durchaus möglich, dass es eine Hintertür gibt, die Ledger noch nicht entdeckt hat, und das könnte die Hunderte von Beiträgen von Leuten erklären, die ihr Geld verloren haben.

Wir müssen sofort einen Top-Ermittler einstellen, um herauszufinden, ob es eine Sicherheitslücke gibt, zumal Ledger in den nächsten zehn Jahren immer beliebter wird (möglicherweise Hunderte von Millionen Nutzer), so dass wir keinen massiven Hack wollen.

Deep-County9006
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s astonishing that 99% of post like this are by users with 1 post

Armadillodillodillo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Daily competition post to smear ledger. CHECK.

SafeMoonJeff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok Sherlock, please explain why there is no “real” reddit post here ?

Take your profile for exemple, you have 0 post karma

The other guys posting about wallet hack has the same type of “new reddit profile”

Why no “real” old user like me make a post ?

Why ? Because it’s fake, that’s why.

Cheers

F1shB0wl816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Most people questioning the security to this extent hardly understand how a wallet works or how to even properly utilize one. It’s sorta crazy to think ledger needs to do more when the people with these issues couldn’t do the basics.

spoonabomber
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger literally has an in house white hat hacker team (Donjon) who tests for vulnerabilities. also, ledger doesnt “hold” any customers assets.

baddabaddabing
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>We’re talking about a company that holds potentially billions in funds and no one is bothering asking reasonable questions?

Ledger is non custodial, it does not hold user funds at all. YOU hold your funds! Thats the whole point of having a Ledger. You are barking up the wrong tree.

eric2041
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bot attack!

Mrlamenterms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s funny because I thought Coinbase was unsafe yet I never had an issue. I then transfer to trust wallet and get hacked. People are speaking misinformation

uncapchad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sad, just sad. Do you know how blockchains work?

What *top investigator* did you have in mind?

Ledger has a CC EAL 5+ certification, which means they had to go through this agency [https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/ccra/index.cfm](https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/ccra/index.cfm)

whyrageman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

paid actors id guess

BTCwatcher92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is fud

Fckin karma bot!

Spam spam spam!!!
      But in case anybody is actually concerned the seed is not created until the user creates the seed, using the private element built inside.

The private element is what creates and holds the seed. It tells the user the seed word by word once. With the instructions are to write this down.
      You can check your seed with the Recovery check app but the private key the mnemonic phrase will never leave the private element.

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A company that holds Billions in funds? It actually holds zero in customer funds. If I can access my funds via Ledger, Coldcard, Elipal, Metamask and Trezor, who is actually holding the funds?

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.