Home Foren Ledger Wallet Konten nach Firmware-Update neu installieren?

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von faceof333.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Als ich Ledger Live öffnete, wurde ich über ein Firmware-Update informiert. Nachdem ich die Firmware-Aktualisierung durchgeführt hatte, bemerkte ich, dass jeder Token ein Symbol “Konto hinzufügen” in der gleichen Zeile auf der rechten Seite hatte. Müssen Sie nach dem Firmware-Update alle Ihre Konten erneut hinzufügen, oder übernimmt das Update das? Vielen Dank!

BillsInATL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I dont think I had to click them individually, I think it automatically added all the accounts I previously had. But I did have to add all the accounts back after the recent update, and I had to click at least once to trigger it to restore.

pbm34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

After I did the update on my nano x (2.1.0). It actually reinstalled each account I had right after the update automatically. Sometimes it can wipe the accounts after the update. I’m not sure if it always does, but if you’re device does not show the accounts anymore then yes you will need to re-add them.

SweetBasil_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

mine reinstalled everything automatically after the update. i thought i was going to have to do it but a waited a second it reloaded everything i had before. worked nicely.

Sacul_reab
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I didn’t. I think that’s just if you want to add an additional account for that token. I think it’s always an option.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On ledger live I recall I had to re-install the application for each coin after the update , because the ledger device did not have them 🤷🏻‍♂️. But I did find it odd !!!

robertlf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.

BTCwatcher92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The update will not handle this. I will speak from my own experience. When I updated, my apps were actually deleted and needed to be reinstalled. Whenever an app or apps need to be reinstalled you will have to reload the account/s. It usually offers for you to make a new account but not clicking it and simply clicking continue should get you finished up.
      At first the accts may not appear because it can take a second or even a couple minutes to load. But your funds are safe.

Do not answer Dms they are not support and the users asking “did you fix your issue?” In DM, Are also suspicious in my opinion. Do not share your seed. Ledger will never ask for your seed and they will not DM you.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey 👋 your accounts in Ledger Live are not impacted by firmware update. You will simply need to reinstall the app on your Ledger after the firmware update is completed. We hope this helps clarify.

SwimmingTennis5323
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You didn’t plug the ledger into the pc..just updated whiteout it..

skysafe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had to re-add all the accounts of my crypto when I got the firmware update.

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

U just have to install the app after firmware update, if you see your accounts in L.L then no need to add them again.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.