Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Konto verloren:

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten von Vast_Mortgage8277.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down
      ::

You’ve been trying to recover your account for 3 months and no response from support?

When you updated the app, did you by any chance reset with your seed?

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, you can just download the ELLIPAL Mobile APP from the Apple Store and use the app to connect with your cold wallet to access your money.

Think_Chapter7688
      Gast
      Up
      Down

be

Vast_Mortgage8277
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I remember when I was in a big situation were by I can’t deposit or withdraw my money and my friend was a scam victim, she lost all her investment and she got divorce by her husband because she use all they life savings to investment into a fake investment platform company, well all thanks to Mr Michael for introducing us to a company which the help us with there support and solve all our problems WhatsApp +1 (631) 610-7627

root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down

Ich habe gerade meine Ellipal Titan Cold Storage Wallet und App auf die aktuelle Firmware aktualisiert und vermisse ein Konto mit BTC XLM XDC Ich habe gerade das Telefon von Android auf iPhone gewechselt, das Konto wurde auf der App auf dem Android-Telefon angezeigt, aber es wird nicht auf meinem neuen iPhone angezeigt? Ich weiß nicht, was ich als nächstes tun soll, hat jemand eine Idee? Ich habe eine Nachricht an Jimmy vom Kundenservice geschickt und warte auf eine Antwort. Es ist so frustrierend, dass ich seit 3 Monaten versuche, dieses Konto wiederherzustellen – ohne Erfolg.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.