Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kontrolle der Saatgutphrase

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von External-Address8268.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Gestern habe ich mein Ledger nano s plus installiert. Nachdem ich meine Seedphrase aufgeschrieben hatte, forderte mein Ledger mich auf, die Wörter, die ich aufgeschrieben hatte, zu verifizieren. Ich wählte versehentlich ein falsches Wort, das nicht an dieser Stelle sein sollte, aber das Ledger fuhr fort. Ist das ein großes Problem oder ist die anfängliche Seedphrase die richtige?

blipstream91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You get an error if you dont enter the words in the right order.

Unfair_Conference_73
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Install the Recovery Check app and use it to confirm your seed.

For what it is worth, that app asks you to enter your seed DIRECTLY in your Ledger Nano. Do not ever enter it anywhere else

Edit: App is installable inside Ledger Live (like you would for any crypto app you want to install in your device)

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Its not going to tell you or anyone else that you’ve chosen the wrong word it’ll accept any combination of words then at the end itll say if your right or wrong.

DannyHodler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I myself did the whole set up, sent one XRP to the address and then factory reset the thing. I can tell you one thing. Putting in an existing phrase takes a lot more time haha
      Now I’m sure the phrase is correct and I know how to use a new ledger should the old one die

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As u/Unfair_Conference_73 pointed out, you can use the “Recovery Check” application in Ledger Live to verify your 24 word recovery phrase in a safe and secure manner without exposing your private keys in any way, shape, or form. [Here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007223753-Recovery-Check?docs=true) is some great documentation (with a video as well) on how the “Recovery Check” application works, in more detail.

Additionally, as u/Wammakko mentioned, if you have any doubts over this and you’re feeling uneasy about the 24 word recovery phrase you generated (and you want to be absolutely certain about each word) you can also [reset](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017582434-Reset-to-factory-settings-?docs=true) your Ledger device and generate a brand new 24 word recovery phrase.

**Importantly, if you have any funds already associated with this device (or if you’ve sent crypto to any addresses created by this device) you’ll need the 24 word recovery phrase in order to access these – if you reset the Ledger device and don’t have your 24 word recovery phrase written down – any/all funds associated with the device/24 word recovery phrase will be lost, once reset.**

External-Address8268
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Okay, but i still think i made a mistake. Anyhow, the 24 words shown i wrote down correctly. That is the most important thing right?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.