Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kryptos in btc umwandeln, um sie zu verkaufen und von der Rampe zu nehmen

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von cheeb_ledger.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, so habe ich vor kurzem mein Coinbase-Konto gesperrt und das war meine einzige Möglichkeit, meine Kryptos in Fiat (USD) zu verkaufen. In den USA, so fragte ich mich, ob es klug ist, vielleicht konvertieren meine Krypto in meinem Ledger-Swap in btc und nur Bargeld aus über einen Bitcoin atm oder etwas? Oder ist das einfach keine gute Idee? Vielen Dank für die Hilfe

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what did u do to get banned lol?

Glass_Marketing_2537
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why dont keep it safe and cashout later ?
      We are in a bear market . Also the convert on ledger is overpriced fees so if you realy dont have any other choice its the last thing you can do ,
      I converted once usdc to btc and i regret it now
      Maybe try another exchanges ? Kraken , gateio , bitget can use with vpn

Wu-Tang-Chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

krakken

best_dude_ever
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is it really possible to sell bitcoin via atm? I thought this is impossible in the US🤔

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[bidali](https://www.bidali.com/)’s gift cards are a good option if you don’t have loads to cash out.

thescheit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I definitely wouldn’t sell bitcoin right now, but that’s just me. I think we’re at the beginning of a bull market for crypto and equities.

Have you reached out to Coinbase? If you’re a legit US citizen and can provide proof I don’t see how you’d be banned.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In the case that you aren’t able to execute any transactions via a centralized exchange, you can always try to use one of our in-app swapping partners and try to off-ramp using an ATM as you mentioned in your post.

Alternatively, you can sell crypto directly within Ledger Live using one of our on-off ramping partners such as Coinify ([here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/series/ledger-how-tos/how-to-sell-crypto-with-ledger) is a bit more information over this selling process, for reference).

There are also quite a few applications within our “discover” tab that let you transact via bank transfer, including “Transak”, “BTC Direct”, and “Bity”.

Notably, these in-app providers may vary depending on unique user locality (as each country has different KYC/AML laws and unique parameters, especially for crypto transactions).

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.