Home Foren Ledger Wallet Leck im Saatgut

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Cultural_Bit9176.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe ein Ledger und ich glaube, dass meine Saatgutphrase durchgesickert sein könnte. Ich denke, dass mein Seed-Phrase-Papier von seinem ursprünglichen Standort verschoben wurde. Ich bin nicht 100% sicher, aber ich möchte Mittel safu erhalten.

Wie sollte ich dies tun die sicherste und vielleicht die am wenigsten teure Weise?

Toger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The usual process is either to send all the funds to a trustworthy centralized exchange, create a new seed and send to that; or (assuming you still have the old seed availlable) create a new seed, generate receive addresses, then reload the old one onto the device and send all the coins to the new addresses, then reload the ledger to the new seed.

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Send everything to a temporary wallet, enter pin wrong 3 times to reset the Ledger, setup a new seed and send your assets from that temporary wallet back to your Ledger. I would 100% not trust leaving your assets in that wallet. I just saw a guy lose $52,000 yesterday from neglecting to keep his seed safe.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll have to transfer all your cryptos to accounts unrelated to your current ledger seed.

You can then reset your ledger and have it generate a new random seed for you.

Maybe consider getting another ledger, this way you won’t have to pay higher fees (if you transfer to and then from a centralized exchange, and you won’t have to reset your ledger multiple times (if you want to transfer to accounts derived from a new seed, using a single ledger).

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, Please follow these instructions:

1. Send all your coins and tokens to temporary accounts.
      2. Enter 3 wrong PIN-codes to reset your device to factory settings.
      3. Set up as a new device with a new recovery phrase.
      4. Add back your accounts.
      5. Send back your assets.

Cultural_Bit9176
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need a crypto bud. Send it to me and I will keep it safe.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.