Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger-Benutzer, deren Münzen gestohlen wurden

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es sieht aus wie all die Beiträge, die wir gesehen haben, wo die Leute nicht wussten, wie ihre Münzen gestohlen wurden und es war unmöglich zu passieren, es sei denn, sie teilten oder sicherten ihre Schlüssel nicht. Es sieht so aus, als ob es plausibel war, dass sie vom Ledger selbst genommen worden sein könnten (auch wenn es unwahrscheinlich ist). Ich denke, es war nicht so weit hergeholt, wie die meisten von uns dachten.

faunofold
      Gast
      Up
      Down

According to Ledger themselves, the possibility was technically always there so who knows

PixelTrailblazer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wow, that’s some scary stuff. It’s definitely important to secure your keys and not share them with others. But the idea that the coins could’ve been taken directly from Ledger is a bit unnerving. It’s good to know that it’s unlikely, but still concerning. I guess we can never be too careful when it comes to our crypto assets.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Most people who came here to complain about the crypto being stolen we’re fairly naive about how to secure their Ledger their seed phrase and their money. Was it plausible? Possible? Probable? I still believe most if not all of those people were to blame themselves

trickleupup
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I also thought there was something “fishy” that only large wallets were stolen.

That tells me there is a possibility that someone is just waiting for wallets to get fat so they can empty them.

gen66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For this to happen you must have corrupted people on many levels in Ledger, also I doubt it can happen behind CEO’s back. It’s 0.1% chance to happen compared to user’s own fault which is 99.9%

GetEmDaddy902
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ll go to hell with this post most of us didn’t think that that’s what happened, matter of fact if you go back and look at every f****** post I can guarantee you that we were blaming the user for somewhere putting it out there bet you can’t find 10 posts to people saying Ledger took it 🤣.

Some of you all delusional as fuck.

Glad you’re still safer than any other one out there half of y’all don’t even know how to use your Ledger correctly that’s the damn problem you can’t even make sense of what they announced.

Heard mentality at its finest

FewMagazine938
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well if you do not know why start a “what if” session?

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wouldn’t they still need approval with a button push, though?

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi – Ledger Recover doesn’t change your security at all, so your assets still will remain as secure as before. Important to note if you need to interact with your secret (phrase) you always need to consent!

The (firmware) update runs on the Secure Element. Downloading the latest OS update for your Nano X does not mean that your Secret Recovery Phrase can be extracted. Your security is paramount to Ledger and this will not change. This article explains more:
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261?docs=true

If you still wanted to inquire further, reach out at http://support.ledger.com

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.