Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger-Gerät (erneut) defekt

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe letztes Jahr ein defektes Ledger-Gerät bekommen und die Leute von Ledger waren so freundlich, mir ein neues zu schicken. Ein paar Monate vergangen, und es stellt sich heraus, dass dieses Gerät nicht so gut aufladen kann (ungeachtet all dieser Hinweise zur Fehlerbehebung).
      Wie kann man einem Gerät mit einer Lebensdauer von wenigen Monaten noch vertrauen (wenn es nicht sogar vom ersten Tag an defekt ist)?
      Was für eine Art von Qualitätskontrolle haben diese Leute?

Prestigious_Ear505
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had two for three years…no problems.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

DjLoki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve got two Nano X’s no problems with either, one is 18months old, no issues.

jekpopulous2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have 3 Nano X’s and none of them charge. I even exchanged 2 of them last year and the replacements that Ledger sent me don’t charge either. I just gave up.

xHusky7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is complete garbage.

ROBINHOODEATADIK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I get the OP being here as they still have / use a Ledger device . But why is it that others who say they don’t use Ledger … have moved on to other devices… don’t trust Ledger etc are here in this sub ?? If you don’t like , trust, use the devices that is your right … but then why lurk in the sun just to sh17 on Ledger ???

Lucid1459
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This same thing happened to me on three separate devices

Ledger is a bad product and I have since moved on, Trezor is great

gotamm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had three

eric2041
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My first nano X had issues..sent back and my new one has been fine for over a year.

Sethdarkus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The lithium battery like all lithium batteries needs to be stored and kept with some battery life ideally stored at about 80% charge.

The reason is once the charge discharges over time once it hits no charge the chemicals in the lithium ion battery start to degrade resulting in it possibly never holding a charge again.

In other words this could be 100% user error.

My ledger x is almost a year old I keep it topped up and haven’t had an issue.

uwu2420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You know as much as it’s fun to bag on Ledger you have to at least give them credit for their warranty. They’ve never given me much trouble with getting a warranty replacement, even after asking for more than 1. Totally free, even free return label for the defective one.

Zolota666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Device can still create ur recovery phrase. u can trust the device even if battery issue happening

Most important part is 24 words

Evil_B2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never buy a ledger from Wish.com

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, you can indeed trust in Ledger, as your funds are never on the Ledger, Ledger Live or any of the apps, they are on the blockchain protected by your 24 words recovery phrase: [https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/where-are-my-coins](https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/where-are-my-coins)

Personally, my device has been functional since i had it, but I do agree that they can be subject to wear and tear, please do not hesitate to open a ticket so we can assist accordingly: [support.ledger.com/hc/en-us](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us)

timetoplay1055
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Ledger Ledger Nano X stopped working after a few years (used once/twice a month on average). For me, pushing the two buttons simultaneously stopped turning the unit on; it now takes pressing the buttons repeatedly until the unit wakes up.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.