Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger hat meine BTC verloren.

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von sweetpablos.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe Ledger mit meinem PC verbunden, Ledger Live gestartet, ich kann meine BTC in meinem 1. Konto sehen, eine neue BTC-Adresse erstellt. Alles läuft reibungslos. Ich habe auch Ledger aktualisiert, nachdem ich ein neues BTC-Konto erstellt hatte. An diesem Tag schickte ich einige BTC an die Adresse, die LEDGER mir zur Verfügung gestellt hatte. Am nächsten Tag öffnete ich Ledger Live erneut und zu meiner Überraschung waren 0 BTC auf meinem zweiten BTC-Konto.

Ich habe versucht, es mit Electrum zu verbinden, aber es funktioniert nicht.
      Ich kann sehen, die BTC sitzt auf die Adresse, die sie für mich zur Verfügung gestellt.
      Ich habe nicht erstellen neue Passphrase oder etwas, nur neues Konto.
      Ich habe versucht, jede einzelne Art von BTC-Konto mehrere Male hinzuzufügen. Trotzdem werden jedes Mal 0 BTC angezeigt.

Bitte helfen Sie mir, ich bin so verzweifelt.

Agreeable-Friend2390
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Look up deprivation paths

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you still see the new account in ledger live or it was removed as well?

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“account” is the definition reserved for the 3rd path level derivations for BIP44, BIP49, and BIP84. They are hardened by default and should not cross-pollinate unless explicitly told to do so. No wallet will mix “accounts” by default.

By Design.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – sorry to hear about this. Could you please open a support ticket at [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us) via Contact Us button so that we can assist you with this? Please share your Ledger logs files when you reach out to us. Settings > Help > Save logs.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Next day I opened the Ledger Live again and surprise there are 0 BTC on my 2nd BTC account.

If network fees were too low, the transaction could remain pending in the mempool for days or weeks.

So assuming the Tx was confirmed on the blockchain:

Did you resync the account on LL? it is not automatic, when deposing funds. Click on the green checkmark on the account line to resync it.

>That day I sent some BTC to the address that LEDGER provided me. 

When you clicked Receive in ledger live, did you actually carefully check on the ledger device that the address displayed on the device was identical to the one displayed by ledger live?

If the address is one of those derived from your seed phrase for this account (account #1 since that the second account, the first one being account #0), you should be able to see this address and balance in Electrum.

I assume it was a native segwit BTC account, right? Then, in Electrum, you should use derivation path m/84’/0’/1′ to access this account. Is it the account you looked?

The funds should also be visible with ledger live, if it is sync’ed…. assuming the Tx was confirmed on the blockchain, of course.

Optimal-Couple105
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why are people downvoting this? Ledger accounts maybe?

jdlostbtv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any bounty for this?

sweetpablos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try connecting your hardware wallet to metamask and it will show you all the accounts that belong to the ledger, click the 1 BTC one perhaps and let me know if that works!

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.