Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger: Kann es gehackt werden, um Seedphrasen/Schlüssel zu versenden?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von WkittySkittyLBoF.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich werde einen Ledger von Amazon kaufen, da Ledger aus Frankreich zu lange dauert.

Verstehen Sie, dass wir das Ledger sauber wischen und 3 Mal zurücksetzen können, um sicher zu sein. Die Ledger-App sollte die Authentizität überprüfen. Allerdings habe ich nur eine weitere Frage..:

Weiß jemand hier, ob ein Ledger-Gerät gehackt werden kann, um Seed-Phrase-Daten zu senden, wenn ich einen Schlüssel eingebe?

AmeerAftab
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope. That’s the whole point of a hardware wallet that it never exposes the seed phrase outside the device.

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hasn’t happened yet, no.

btc_clueless
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been in this sub for 5 years and can’t remember a single case where a user was scammed because the actual device was tempered with or had modified firmware etc.

There’s been a few theoretical vulnerabilities that were disclosed to Ledger and fixed. And there’s low level scams like sending a Ledger hardware wallet with prefilled seed card.

So it seems not worth the time to worry about such far fetched scenarios. It’s like asking “can you guarantee that earth won’t be hit by an asteroid that kills us all”. The answer is, no, nobody can guarantee that but it’s just not worth worrying about highly improbable scenarios.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

I can’t say this often enough, but every device undergoes the so-called “genuine” check when connecting your device with Ledger Live. This allows Ledger Live to detect devices which are not genuine.

If you buy a Ledger device from a third-party you can follow [this guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404389367057-Is-my-Ledger-device-genuine-?support=true) in order to verify if your device is genuine

Brilliant_Point9906
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You would hear stories about it and on one would buy their products. Most of the time people get scammed into giving their seed words.

From a technical standpoint it can be done but the amount of work and money that hackers would need to invest is crazy.

I’m sure many hacking groups even North Korea and Russia government have tried. But from what I understand no successful stories

TillyDanger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is buying from Amazon safe?
      I only waited 1 week buying through Ledger

DjLoki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Took 4 working days from Ledger to reach me in the UK, I have seen people saying that they have ordered from Amazon and it had a scratch card with 24 words underneath, scammers are very clever. Always make sure you download Ledger Live on your pc from the official site, NOT from a search engine, if you follow the set up guide on Ledgers site you can’t go wrong, keep your 24 words safe this is more important than keeping the Nano safe, I recommend a Billfodl, never enter your 24 words to ANY device connected to the internet including your phone, in your notes or even a picture on your phone, they need to be kept 100% offline.

saltedeggchixx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“Do not hesitate to visit our Amazon official stores. Amazon devices are guaranteed to be genuine and benefit from the same updates and features as the devices sold on the ecommerce site”

[https://www.ledger.com/reseller](https://www.ledger.com/reseller)

According to ledger their amazon official store items are guaranteed to be geniuine. However, some amazon sites are not listed there. Anyone had experience buying from amazon sites not listed on ledger’s website? example amazon.sg

WkittySkittyLBoF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure it is from the official ledger store on Amazon.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.