Home Foren Ledger Wallet LEDGER LIVE DESKTOP ANMELDUNG

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe meinen Ledger nano x mit einem USB-Kabel an einen Computer angeschlossen, dem ich nicht vertraue, um meinen Ledger zu aktualisieren, und ich habe das Ledger Live-Programm geöffnet. Und ich habe die Kryptowährung hinzugefügt. Kurz gesagt, ich habe die Ledger Live-Anwendung nur mit meinem Nano X Ledger verwendet. Ich habe keine Transaktionen mit meinem Ledger durchgeführt und ich habe mein Ledger nicht mit einer Drittanbieter-Anwendung verbunden. Kann dies ein Problem für die Sicherheit meines Ledgers darstellen?

FelixTheNerdCat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There might be. First of all, that computer could be infected . Secondly, the Ledger Windows app could be fake / malware.
      I for one,will never use any other PC except mine. If I have no access to it,I will use my phone .

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No.

As long as you did not enter your recovery phrase (the 24 words), it’s all OK.

This is one of the benefits of a hardware wallet.

Xrpnes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why do something unintelligent like this on a machine you don’t trust… you knew in the back of your mind NOT to do it ….

Did it anyways

And then made a post asking if what you did was stupid even though you fully knew it was.

Hopefully nothing happens to your coins.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Can this create a problem

If you read EVERY stich of Ledger documentation and follow ALL of their best practices, then you’ll be OK. But nobody does that type of diligence. Below is an attack vector for a user that does the bare minimum:

Virus replaces your LL binary with a copy they wrote. Then when you open LL the false binary can prompt for seed entry, or can manipulate your TXN that you are prompted to verify to insert a malicious address or contract. IF you know how to decode TXNs (especially dApps) and read the relevant dependencies then you can catch this before signing. But like I said, nobody does that type of diligence.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As long as you don’t put your seedphrase on your computer, you are still safe. Your key always stays on the device. So eg, a fake Ledger Live app could ask for your seedphrase. Don’t fall for it. Never put your seedphrase anywhere digital.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, as long as you installed Ledger Live from [Ledger.com](https://Ledger.com)

Performed the necessary updates and managed your crypto, then there is nothing to worry about. What’s important is you didn’t leak your 24 words, or you didn’t sign a transaction on chain with a scam token/NFT, so nothing to worry about!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.