Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger live erkennt meinen Nano S nicht. Der Support sagt, ich solle einen neuen kaufen lmao

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe versucht, einige btc von meinem Ledger zurück zu Kraken zu senden, mein Ledger live erkennt meinen Nano S nicht, also kann ich die Zahlung nicht bestätigen. Ich habe alle Schritte zur Fehlerbehebung durchgeführt und meine Logs an den Ledger-Support geschickt. Support sagte, wenn die Fehlerbehebung Schritte nicht funktionieren, können wir Ihnen einen Rabatt auf ein neues Ledger lmao. Das können die doch nicht ernst meinen? Wie bekomme ich meine Kryptowährung zurück zu Kraken, ohne einen neuen Ledger zu kaufen?

XBBlade
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried another usb or fiddling with the usb? Stuff is weaksauce

Mak3herkreAm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are two scenarios at play here;

1. If Ledger live is not working, you have the option of connecting your Ledger device with a secondary software like Sparrow or Electrum and find out for sure what’s at fault.

2. If your Ledger nano is tits up, it’s a perfect and opportune time to invest in another HW device which is open source, more secure and Bip39 compatible (ie; Coldcard, Bitbox02, Seedsigner or even Trezor) that way, you put your seed phrase on any of the above HW and recover your funds securely voilà.

The suggestions to use hot wallets like Electrum, Metamask etc.. to put your seedphrase and recover is redicolous, unsecure, uninformed and irresponsible.

Stay safe and good luck.

MoneroWTF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Electrum. Skip ledger live

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does your OS see the Ledger, and it’s just not being detected by Ledger Live, or is the OS not detecting it? If the OS doesn’t see it, there’s no way Ledger Live will be able to.

Go into system information on MacOS or Device Manager on Windows. When the Nano S is plugged in and unlocked, does it show up in that list as “Nano S” or no?

The Nano S is no longer being produced but you should have no problem getting support for it, both from Ledger staff and from Ledger Live. It’s still a popular product and many Ledger customers happily use them every day. Just because you were offered a discount code doesn’t mean you’re SOL with your USB issue. The truth is that USB issues have a hundred different factors with different PCs, cables, low wattage hubs, low wattage ports, out of date operating system libraries, and (rarely) issues with the device itself. I fully understand the offer to upgrade just to eliminate a bunch of those variables to save you both some headache.

GlorForgewright
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As far as I know Nano S is discontinued and not supported anymore.

Your only chance is to use Electrum with Ledger.
      (Or type in your seed words, but note it that your seed is not cold anymore. So I can’t recommend this method)

gijoel77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah mine doesn’t connect either – what a bad joke. Support telling me to restart my computer. Gimme a break. The dismissal of the the Nano S by Ledger assures me that I’ll never buy their wallet again.

Krebbin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can use your seedphrase in another wallet. I’ve never done it but I hear Electrum is good.

Usual caveats apply!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

coinsquad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use Meta mask

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you using Windows 7? The latest versions of Ledger Live aren’t compatible. Downgrade to an old version.

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi,

Could you please give me the case ID that you have created at Ledger Support, so I can take a look at what has been said and get back to you?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.