Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger live fragt nach ID-Verifizierung und Gesichtsfoto?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten von Robert_Ledger.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Also installierte ich ledger live und richtete mein Gerät ein, hatte einige Probleme mit meiner Bank, die Transaktionen ablehnt, aber jetzt, wenn ich versuche, ledger live zu kaufen, bittet um das Foto der ID und um das Foto meines Gesichts zu nehmen.

Ist dies das übliche Verfahren für die ID und Gesichtsverifizierung zu fragen?

Imaginary_Channel168
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So basically whatever provider I choose to buy Bitcoin from (MoonPay, Ramp, Coinbase…) asks for ID verification. I just wanted to ask how common is that before I do anything stupid.

Imaginary_Channel168
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Both whrn trying to buy in and outside ledgerLive, I am akway asked about ID, address or facila photo verification. I dont know if this has to do with the country I live in (EU)?

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a real exchange. Withdraw to your ledger after whatever waiting period required. Would never touch those affiliates.

Imaginary_Channel168
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No, I am trying to buy Bitcoin but it asks me for ID and facial verification to be able to process the purchase.

BlueM92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t buy ledger live, its free. Are you trying to sign up to ledgers’ new recovery service?

New_Cartographer8865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d say one of those thing:
      – you’re trying to set up recover, then it’s okay. If you don’t want it you should be able to skip (i hope ledger live doesn’t force recover to new clients)
      – you have a fake ledger live, did you got it from official source like google play or ledger website?
      – maybe some fiat onboarding app is asking for those kind of stuff, use another one

And for the bank declining, maybe your bank blacklisted crypto stuff, try something like revolut

Edit: i read quickly and missed the “buy ledger live”, yeah as someone else said, it’s free, uninstall anything you’ve installed (if i were you i’d reinstall my computer/phone from scratch) and go through the right channels to get it.

Robert_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey,

I understand that you are trying to buy crypto through Ledger Live with one of the service providers. When you use one of the service providers to buy crypto, you would need to go through the identity verification or so-called [KYC procedure (Know-Your-Customer).](https://www.ledger.com/academy/glossary/know-your-customer-kyc)

This is a normal procedure when purchasing the crypto for fiat money through most of the services in the crypto space right now

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.