Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich bin in einer ziemlich schlechten Situation, wo ich versuche, BTC aus meinem Ledger seit 2 Wochen zu senden, aber jedes Mal habe ich einen anderen Fehler angezeigt.

Es machte mich verlieren eine Menge Geld, ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, in mehr kritischen Situationen…
      Ich vertraue meinem Ledger und Ledger Live nicht mehr auf ihre Zuverlässigkeit.

Ich kann immer noch keine BTC aus meinem Ledger senden, kann ich bitte Hilfe bekommen? Der Support braucht Wochen, um zu antworten.

MiserablePicture3377
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Beware OP your going to get a lot messages offering support but those are all scams looking to get your recovery phrase.

Itsatemporaryname
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What kind of error are you getting? Can you describe the problem more

Brettanomyces78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hot tip: you can plug your device in and use it with any number of software wallets (e.g., Electrum), so problems with Ledger Live are never going to be an issue.

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update app

Gay4Pandas
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is there a 3rd party you can use? I don’t own btc but ledger live gave me issues sending stellar. I used stellar.org instead. Ledger live sucks.

gen66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Perhaps you’re a terrorist or do drugs? 🙄

_slyme_GRN_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I mean if you’re having issues and losing money because you can’t send it out just recover your seed to a hot wallet…😑

indomitus1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Recover with the seed or use Sparrow for example instead of Ledger Live

mica280amg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

One way is…If you have your seed, plug it in to another wallet and use it, like software wallet trust wallet etc,

Kees_Kip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had this problem months ago after not using Ledger Live for months. I redownloaded the software and reinstalled it. What happened I was using years old software which didnt update anymore.

stock-prince-WK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is there not a 3rd party app you can use to send BTC?

Like with ETH we can use My Ether Wallet.

SlugFunkE
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure you have your keys, redownload software. If it doesn’t work download sparrow wallet, enter your keys, and send you BTC out from that web wallet.

Throwaway534723489
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Cap

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

sounds like ur not responding to their tickets or ur using outdated ledger live.

upgrade ur ledger live software to 2.58.0.

also clear ur cache.

don’t blame ledger – just open ur software once in a while.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

personally i always use Electrum to send BTC secured by my ledger. It is better at calculating the network fees.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, we’re here to help, if you have opened a ticket, it would be best if you could share with us your ticket number so we can get back to you the soonest.

Also, to avoid this being a sync issue,
      Could you please make sure your versions are up-to-date in the order mentioned here: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true)

Then head to Ledger Live settings > help > and clear cache to refresh its block explorers

If issue persists afterwards, you can try using Ledger with Electrum’s interface to access and manage your Ledger BTC account safely as well: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005161925-Set-up-and-use-Electrum?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005161925-Set-up-and-use-Electrum?docs=true)

I hope this helps and remain available

Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.