Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger mehr Speicherplatz benötigt.

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe einen Ledger Nano und man kann drei Münzen gleichzeitig darauf laden. Was ist der Punkt, dass? Ich könnte genauso gut eine für jede Münze kaufen. Ich möchte von Neo auf Neo3 umsteigen, was die Deinstallation einiger Münzen erfordert. Das Gerät hat etwa 100 Pfund gekostet, also hätten sie wenigstens ein bisschen mehr Speicher reinpacken können.

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unfortunately the only smartcard chip available and matching our requirements when we designed the Nano S didn’t have as much flash memory as the ones available when we designed the Nano X and Nano S+

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No, you can have as many coins as you like. They are not on the Ledger. You can just install an app if you need to perform a transaction and delete it afterwards.

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So you didnt read about the product before you pressed the buy button 🤔 should of brought the nano x 👀

hquer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They have the new nano s plus – has more memory, $79 i think

Chiefnastynate
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is a pain but I knew the deal when I bought it. They already solved the issue with the new one. Eventually I’ll upgrade and keep this as a backup.

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If anyone buys a trade in looking forward to the Ledger stole all my money and it wasn’t my fault post.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

As apps don’t contain any sensitive information you can just delete them if you don’t need them. You can read more about it [here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/hardwarewallet/what-are-ledger-applications-and-why-do-i-need-them)

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.