Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

vielleicht kann mir jemand weiterhelfen. Ich habe einen Ledger Nano S von 2017 und benutze ihn nur ein- bis zweimal im Jahr. Seit der Einführung der Backup-Wiederherstellung habe ich nichts mehr aktualisiert. Ich habe jetzt versucht, meinen Ledger zu benutzen, aber sobald ich ihn an meinen Computer anschließe, startet er überhaupt nicht mehr? hängt das irgendwie mit einem Upgrade zusammen oder ist er einfach kaputt, weil das nach nur 6 Jahren mit fast keiner Nutzung seltsam klingt … Für jede Hilfe bin ich dankbar

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Could be just that the screen is dead (Nano S displays tend to fail after several years, but they can be replaced easily and they cost only $4 on aliexpress).

If your ledger can be seen on the connected device list on your computer (or you hear a dong sound on the computer when connecting it), then it is just a bad ledger display issue.

If you cannot see the ledger in the connected devices, try another “data enabled” cable.

Also note that the ledger recover service is not supported by the nano S so there is absolutely no reason to not update the firmware, as it does not contain the code to support the service.

cocoquantus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try another USB cable

Neeuw
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you have a Nano S that is dead you get a discount if you buy a Nano S plus.

Just contact Ledger via their website.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You most likely need to get another one.

Silve96
      Gast
      Up
      Down

it’s broken

DrPiffington
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As another person said here, try different USB cables. My samsung cable seems to always connect well. Make sure the connection is secure. Chances are this is all it is.

The usb they provide kinda sucks. Lol

itsaworry
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought a Nano S in November 2017 , it stopped working in August 2021 , so i bought another one . Then Ledger say they going to stop supporting the basic Nano S but it will keep working ok on Ledger Live for some time to come . . . . . so i just rolling with that . I reckon your Ledger just die of old age like mine did .

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi,

I’m really sorry that you are facing an issue with your Ledger device, could you please contact Ledger [here](https://support.ledger.com/)

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.