Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano S Recovery.

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin nach einigen Ratschlägen bezüglich des Versuchs zu sehen, welche Kryptos in einem Nano S gehalten wurden. Glücklicherweise übergab er seine Seed-Phrase an diejenigen, die er liebte, so dass sie das Konto auf einem anderen Gerät mit der Seed-Phrase zugreifen können.

Ledger live auf neues Telefon heruntergeladen, neues Ledger mit korrekter Seed Phrase verbunden.

Das Problem ist, dass wir nicht wissen, was er hatte, und daher nicht sicher sind, welche Apps auf die Wallet und das Ledger geladen werden sollen. Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit, auf Ledger live zu sehen oder zu suchen, welche Guthaben er hatte?

Jede Hilfe wäre uns sehr willkommen,

RTBBingoFuel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I could be wrong but i think you’d have to install every application and then add an account for an application, you’ll see if any balance is held.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There’s not really a great way to do this quickly but also safely. The quick and unsafe way would be to dump those 24 words into a computer application that can sweep lots of blockchains for lots of balances, but no way in heck would I trust such an application.

My advice would be to click Add Account in Ledger Live, and go one by one through each, adding any accounts that it finds. It feels tedious, but you’ll quickly get into lower and lower value coins, and there will be a point of diminishing returns.

​

Also did your friend also pass along a passphrase? A passphrase is what advanced users use to hide accounts, adding one more layer of obscurity on top of the 24-word seed phrase. If they have a passphrase, make sure to apply that to the device (it’s a setting in the Nano’s “Security” menu) and do the same thing again looking for accounts.

Ok-Suspect-4079
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks all, I was hoping there would be a straight forward route without searching/adding/removing every crypto.

I’m greatful for the responses.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also if your friend was crypto-savvy, he could have used DeFi and he could have used accounts derived from the seed with a non-standard derivation path, especially for ETH and all other EVM chains, he could have used MetaMask and the MetaMask derivation path scheme.

Once you get a couple of ETH addresses obtained from both the LL path and the MM path that have a transaction history, enter than in debank to see if there are some Defi tokens of contracts attached to those addresses.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.