Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano S setzt sich selbst zurück – Wieder verwenden?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Wie bei einigen anderen Leuten hat sich mein Ledger Nano S ohne Grund zurückgesetzt, während er nach der PIN-Nummer fragte. Jetzt fragt es für die Wiederherstellung Seed, um in die Fonds wieder zugreifen.

Meine Frage ist, würden Sie das Gerät vertrauen ist gut, um die Seed-Phrase einfügen oder würden Sie lieber tun es in eine neue Hardware-Geldbörse statt?

​

Danke, Leute!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you can keep using it.

Nano s sometimes reset when it detects an abnormal voltage on the usb port, as a safety measure to prevent some types of attacks.

Palm_freemium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Contact ledger, at minimum this is a case for warranty.

If you need immediate access to your funds I’d still check with ledger first before entering your seed on the ledger. If you need IMMEDIATE access consider a software wallet, when your ledger is returned from warranty, setup a new wallet and transfer your funds to the new wallet.

hobbyhacker
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what happened exactly? it resets itself if you give wrong PIN three times.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, If your Ledger Nano S reset itself, it’s crucial to ensure that you have your 24-word recovery phrase before proceeding. This phrase will allow you to restore your private keys and regain access to your crypto assets.

Remember, your crypto assets are safe as long as you have your 24-word recovery phrase. If you decide to use your current device, you can follow the instructions to restore your private keys from your recovery phrase: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405542245649-My-device-got-reset-what-should-I-do?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405542245649-My-device-got-reset-what-should-I-do?support=true)

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.