Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano S Speicherplatzproblem nach Aktualisierung der BTC-App auf 2.1.0

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von MarsCitizen001.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich hatte bis gestern BTC, ETH, LTC und DOGE Apps auf meinem Nano S Gerät, da die LTC und DOGE Apps nur 2KB Platz benötigten. Aber nach dem Update auf die neue Version 2.1.0 der BTC-App benötigen die LTC- und DOGE-Apps jetzt jeweils 36 KB Speicherplatz. Hat noch jemand das gleiche Problem?

MarsCitizen001
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like Ledger BTC app has now gone back to its previous version of 2.0.6 and I am no longer seeing this issue. I successfully installed DOGE and LTC apps again. Thanks for all your responses.

TaterTots_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The S was designed long enough ago that the storage space was adequate for the needs of it’s time. As crypto advances and apps get bigger the S can store fewer at a time.

Fortunately, you can delete apps off of your device and replace them with the apps you want without putting any of your assets at risk. When the time comes to access a particular account, simply delete other apps off your device and install the required ones to access those accounts.

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, apps are getting larger and the S doesn’t have a lot of space. That’s a common issue.

WhatTheDucksauce
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The update wiped my apps and now my Nano X won’t reinstall. It thinks about it and crashes, flashing the Ledger logo and asking for my pin again.

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger Nano S is pretty much obsolete.

If you only need to manage one or two cryptocurrencies you can get by but if you’re dealing with multiples, might be time to consider an S Plus or anX.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.