Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano scheitert bei der Übertragung von BTC

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Versuchen, einige BTC zu übertragen und Ledger hält mit einem API-Fehlercode 400 Fehler fehlschlagen.

Alle Anwendungen sind auf dem neuesten Stand und Firmware. Ich speicherte das Fehlerprotokoll, das eine riesige JSON-Datei ist. Hat jemand dies vor gesehen?
      Ich habe vor zwei Wochen übertragen und es war in Ordnung.

vaughanm88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In Ledger Live, go to SETTINGS & look under HELP. Find CLEAR CACHE and click the CLEAR button. Restart Ledger Live.

Try the transaction again, hopefully will be successful this time.

Cheers,

V

solumamantis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All done, I deleted the BTC from my portfolio, and added it again – it forced the synching with the blockchain.
      Now I can see everything and the transaction was successful. Cheers everyone

sciencetaco
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It will be an issue with Ledger’s servers. Try another wallet such as Electrum.

_devast
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I also have http400 issue for a long time… Sometimes it works, most of the time not. If i change coin selection, it never works. Got tired of it, been using electrum since. I would be really happy if they could get their sh*t together and make it work reliably.
      Ps: resetting the cache never helped.

solumamantis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks everyone. That’s pretty poor form from Ledger team.
      About 5 years ago my Ethereum completely vanished from my Ledger (it was that web based solution back then) and Ledger support team basically accused me of not handling my coins correctly.
      Fortunately I was able to retrieve the coins again using the seed and moved the coins elsewhere
      I guess it’s time to look for a new hardware wallet.

solumamantis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well, look at that. I just reset the cache and now I can see that my BTC funds have gone down, but there are no transactions listed on the “Latest operations” tab. What a freaking mess.
      I am in the queue to chat with someone from Support. Just terrible.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.