Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano X abgetropft

Ansicht von 45 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich benutze Ledger seit 3 Jahren, aber vor ein paar Tagen wurde mein Ledger Nano X kompromittiert. Mein gesamtes Guthaben wurde abgezogen.

Meine Ledger Live Software ist auf einer externen HDD installiert (die BITLOCKED ist)

Ich habe meinen Ledger mit dem Oasis Network verbunden, um meine Rose zu übertragen und sicher zu verwahren.

Ich habe meinen Ledger mit SUI verbunden, um meine Münzen zu übertragen und sicher zu verwahren

Ich habe meinen Ledger mit Metamask verbunden, um einige andere Münzen aufzubewahren

Und auch mit Uniswap.

Mein Ledger wurde in meinem Haus aufbewahrt, sicher

Ich druckte meine 24 Wörter aus und bewahrte sie sicher an einem anderen Ort auf.

Als ich heute Morgen aufwachte, war mein Konto aufgrund verschiedener Transaktionen leergeräumt.

Wenn jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen hatte, bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, in den Kommentaren, ich weiß nicht, was zu tun ist.

Wie ist es möglich, dass so etwas überhaupt passiert? Ich habe die NFT-Betrügereien, die auftauchten, ignoriert und nie darauf geklickt. Ich habe nie irgendwelche Links oder irgendetwas anderes akzeptiert. Ich habe nie eine Software von Drittanbietern auf meinem PC installiert.

Ich habe die Gelder auf Etherscan verfolgt und sie sind vor ein paar Tagen auf einem Binance-Konto gelandet.

Sollte ich und wenn ja, Wie sollte ich Ledger/Binance Unterstützung nähern und was sollte ich ihnen sagen?

Können sie mir helfen?

Bitte ersparen Sie mir die Troll-Kommentare über die Aufbewahrung des Saatguts “auf einem Laufwerk” oder etwas Ähnliches.

Ich bin hier, um Hilfe zu suchen und anderen zu helfen, nicht auf das Gleiche hereinzufallen, wenn ich auf meiner Reise einen Fehler gemacht habe.

Vagelen_Von
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If all funds from all chains stolen, someone has your seed.

topdutch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You PRINTED your seed.. so it was on your computer?

basementapproved
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You printed your seed phrase, which means you put the 24 words in a computer. That‘s how it happened.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Printed? What do you mean printed???

Did you type in on a keyboard to print it with a computer?

If yes, dont look further, that’s how you leaked your seed

HitEscForSex
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You had a keylogger

Littlefinger_13
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If all your accounts are drained and not just your Ethereum ones, then the reason probably isn’t the signing of a malicious smart contract, but that your seed has been compromised.

First of all, did you ever import your recovery phrase anywhere online? You should only import your seed phrase to the device itself.

Also, you said that you “printed” your seed phrase. You had it written/stored on an electronic device? If yes, then probably this might be the missing link. If you had ever stored it in a device that is connected to the internet, then a hacker that would have remote access to your device could steal your phrase and thus, your Crypto.

Now, the most important (and urgent) thing is to talk with Binance and your local Law Enforcement. If you have proof for your claims, Binance can “freeze” the hacker’s account, but don’t be very optimistic. They will probably have withdrawn your Crypto from Binance already.

But, in any case, contact them and give them the transaction IDs and every other data that they might request. Also, be extra careful. Don’t answer any DMs, they are all scammers. Go to the official channels of Ledger, Binance, and your local Law Enforcement, and be sure that they are genuine. The space is full of scammers. Don’t give money, Crypto, or your seed phrase to anyone.

I really hope you can retrieve your funds. Good Luck.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you did not sign the transaction or a malicious transaction earlier, someone has your seed.

FelixTheNerdCat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Printed his seed ,pffff. Typed it in an electronic (probably internet connected device other than your ledger) ?

Now that’s a good attack surface, Baad bad dude. NEVER EVER input ,copy digitally,take photos of your seed.

KaiN_SC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You connected your Ledger to 100 shady sites and apps and probably signed a bad contract or your seed is compromised.

LuganoSatoshi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you NEVER print seed words.

thats why paper and pen exists, you write them down.

Someone got your funds, good luck to recover them.

Best option would be trying to contact Binance..

StatisticalMan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I printed my 24 words and kept it safe it in a different location.

So you entered it on a computer.

What part of this is confusing?

>Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, **never create a digital copy in text or photo form.**

If you are going to enter a seed phrase on a computer just use a software wallet. You instantly and completely bypassed all the security provided by a hardware wallet. It was a complete waste of money, time, and effort.

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I printed my 24 words

Bzzt. You lost.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> How should I approach Ledger/Binance support and what should I tell them?

> Can they help me?

They can’t. All they can do is give you security best practices and advise on what behavior to avoid. Deviating from best practices isn’t guaranteed to drain your wallet, it just increases the likelihood. You just happened to step off the path at the wrong time.

Sorry brother!

bitcoin_islander
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I stoped reading at “I printed my seed words”

Ugh.

Puzzleheaded-Room657
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your OPSEC is way too complex. The more complex, the more point of failures. And you printed your seeds

GigglesFor1000Alex
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Reading this makes me wonder how crypto is ever going to really succeed in the real
      World by the average person. I am a holder, yes but shit it makes me second guess everything. The average person needs to know a lot just not to get hacked. Can you imagine explaining this to most people? I mean how do we adopt something worldwide for use when there are a zillion things to know? Most of us aren’t programmers and many have more than just basic computer knowledge. It seems like there is so much to navigate. Just sayin. This shit is enough to make me wanna pull everything out. Should it be this scary? Not trying to be a cynic, as I do believe in crypto, but damn.

pdath
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you downloaded Ledger Live in the last 12 months? There are fake versions and they aim at people who type “Ledger Live” into Google, rather than going to Ledger’s web site.

Have you had any emails from Ledger with a link to click on? There are many scams like this and the emails just look like they come from Ledger. They may also contain some personal information to help convince you to click on the contained links.

Jokerloz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You printed your keys that’s a big red flag you NEVER PUT YOUR KEYS INTO YOUR PC let alone use your printed that was not even using a cord. I bet you used wireless to print that sends your stuff online… This has to be a troll post…

Suzuki_Matt
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You printed your seed? You know printers store the info they print? Never print them. Someone got ur seed somehow is my guess.

jonson_and_johnson
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I hear repeated often that the seed phrase is taken from a keylogger, deleted note, iCloud, etc. But are we really supposed to just assume every computer/phone etc. ever is compromised? Are bots endlessly trolling all of our data and interpreting every photo we’ve ever taken. How is that even remotely possible.

SpinachDirect
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can we please agree that Ledger isn’t crap? It’s the people using it that are crap.

rufus2785
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you ever verify your ledger in ledger live? Or type your seed into a computer for any reason?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

HarrisonGreen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You typed your seed phrase into a document and printed it. And someone who has access to your computer must have seen that document and stole all your crypto.

Never enter your seed phrase on anything but your hardware wallet.

Write down your seed physically, by hand.

And use a passphrase so your seed getting exposed is not a single point of failure.

AlterYuki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You connected your main wallet to all these sites…Anythjng could have happened…Bad Crypto Etiquette if you ask me. Should always have a secondary wallet to connect to all these sites, and a primary one that hardly ever turns on.

MatrixError500
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you using a spell checker like Grammarly? Those log your key strokes.

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude, you printed your keys… that’s all I needed to read to determine that it’s user error.

minorthreatmikey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The literal point of a hw wallet is so your seed is never on a computer.

dewbieZ
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You people are nuts. This isnt hard. Never plug your ledger into any defi project

Eww_vegans
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What coins were stolen? If they weren’t native to that chain (i.e. they were smart contract tokens not native tokens) then it’s potentially not your seed that was the problem. You may have signed a smart contract that gave perpetual access to your wallet for someone to retrieve your coins later.

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How did you connect your ledger to metamask?

GreatSpend8548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Next time It would be a good idea to use a passphrase for additional security layer

jbergas
      Gast
      Up
      Down

FUD post as usual, amazing how many peeps post this BS

muff-muncher-420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What do you expect ledger or Binance to do. You are your own bank and in this case the bank got robbed. It’s 100% on you. Kind of tiring having people buy hardware wallets and buy crypto with no clue what they’re doing then come and blame the wallet maker when it goes to shit

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

*Nano X drained*

“i gave away my recovery phrase”

giddyup281
      Gast
      Up
      Down

First of all, get off Reddit. Contact the local police (bcs you’ve been a victim of a crime, and explain it to them in simple terms), and Binance (so they can freeze the funds ASAP) NOW. Binance will need tx numbers. But they cannot act (to the full extent) without police included.

​

Don’t waste time here.

cryptoboywonder
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Everyone here assumes just because OP typed his seed phrase on his computer notepad, that this was how someone managed to steal his coins. Yes it is possible but then you are ignoring other possibilities. If you were a doctor then you cannot stick with one diagnosis. You need other potential diagnoses because the first one may be wrong.

If your coins are still on Binance then it does not hurt to contact Binance to freeze that account.

I take a photo of the seed phrase with an old cell phone that I do not use anymore and it is not connected to the mobile data/Wi-Fi. I then disable the ethernet on my computer so that it is no longer connected to the internet. I then connect that old phone and an USB flash drive to my computer. I then transfer that image from phone to flash drive. I do this also for QR codes for the authenticator app. All important information is saved on my flash drive which is bitlocked, and I never connect it to my computer if my computer is connected to the internet. I have 2 flash drives with the exact same information. But I keep each one in different locations. If I have a house fire then I know that I have a second copy that is safely stored elsewhere. Yes it is not fool proof.

PreExisting-Matter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Nano S was drained last Month on XMas day and after. All assets gone BTC, LTC and ETH. Ledger support was not much help, said to file a police report. My recovery phrase / seed words were never on this computer, it was written down on paper and placed in a safe as was my device. Ledger support also said if there were any tokens remaining to send them to a different repository and cash them in. I am still unsure how my seed words got out unless the Ledger system hack was able to crack into their seed word vault or whatever they store them. Frustrating to say the least and sorry for your loss.

DigitalInvestments2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You were using Windows OS and had a keylogger. Far less likely to happen on a macbook.

CrustyBus77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stop using Windows for crypto related tasks.

impulsive87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Little off topic but it possible for someone to have a bot running that randomly enters seed words in the hope that it finds the right combination to someone’s holdings.

I understand that with a 24word seed it would be extremely hard to crack but given enough time it would happen no?

ibbe6242
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This could be Uniswap issue, I saw a post about this..

Wooden_Check_6379
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BAHAHAHA

zooS2018
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This post scares me. Within this post, two ppl lost their crypto by using Ledger. Looks like even a hardware wallet is not safe at all. What else is safer?

edapalooza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Uniswap had issues?

Ansicht von 45 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.