Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano X bestellt vor 5 Tagen immer noch mit der Batterie Problem…

Ansicht von 17 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

https://preview.redd.it/k4r6mtaxams71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=200f43c7735f1be06a9e0641611e74885247a44a

Es sieht also so aus, als ob die neue Fertigungsstraße noch nicht in Betrieb ist… Ich habe meins am 5. Oktober bestellt, und als ich gerade dabei war, es einzurichten, kam die Meldung “Batterietemperatur zu hoch zum Laden”…

Ich verstehe auch nicht, warum die Meldung nach einer Sekunde wieder erscheint, wenn man sie schließt. Mit einer Verzögerung von 10 Sekunden wäre es zumindest möglich, das Gerät einzurichten…

Ich habe bereits den Ledger-Support kontaktiert, aber noch keine Antwort erhalten. Ein Firmware-Update hat auch nicht geholfen.

Warum sendet Ledger immer wieder diese defekten Geräte aus? Was bringt es, die ganzen Versandkosten zu bezahlen… Ich würde mich über eine längere Lieferzeit (+ 1-2 Wochen) freuen, dann aber wenigstens ein funktionierendes Gerät bekommen.

Bin bisher sehr enttäuscht von meiner ersten Hardware-Wallet…

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It has been *0 days* since the last time I saw a post like this. Not gonna buy one until they stop popping up everyday.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why does this keep happening /u/btchip? Genuinely curious.

It seems like every morning there are new posts about bad batteries and Ledger has remained completely silent.

Why do I keep seeing bad battery posts on a daily basis? Why is Ledger sending out bad units? Are these units being tested? If yes, what exactly are you doing to test these units? We need exact details and answers. If you are unable to provide us with details, then you are clearly committing fraud.

Please prove me wrong /u/btchip.

And to OP – Ledger won’t reply to you. Your best bet is to initiate a refund if a credit account was used or to contact your bank to start a charge back.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel your pain. Bought it last week and received a faulty one.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the same issue. Emailed them twice and no reply. Worst company ever.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It took me three times to get one that works.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi. We’re sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please contact us at the link below and share your ticket number here for our agents to quickly get this sorted?
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Put it in the freezer for 2 minutes then let it fully charge before using it. I would also make sure the charging cable is fully pushed in. Had this issue as well, did all this and never had the problem again

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The knowingly send out defected ledgers 🤦‍♂️

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had same error message during first setup while trying to charging it,
      so I did the setup without charger and some minutes after the poweroff i connected the charger.
      Everything fine from there

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yea I’ll stick with the Nano S. Had mine since 2017 and still working like a champ

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You at least got your device I haven’t received mine for 40 days now and still waiting

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought two of them 4 months ago, hadn’t used them yet but saw these posts so opened one up and tried to set it up and sure enough it has a battery issue…

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just received my 2nd parcel [replacement for the 1st with the defective battery issue]

Guess what, the 2nd Nano X isnt working as well. Same overheating issue.

Going to opt for a refund now. This is a waste of time.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m also suffering from the battery issue of nano x.
      I already have sent the email of new nano x exchange claim to nano support team, but anyone don’t reply to me.
      Really, nano ledger company, I can’t trust them.
      Thank you.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crap item they keep selling, no shame.. Glad Trezor exist, fuck you ledger.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Horrible, I got mine and experienced the same. The product sucks.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does anyone know how to get them to reply to support tickets? I’ve been dealing with this for a month. Still no reply I can’t get them to answer me back.

Ansicht von 17 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.