Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano X friert beim Versuch, Apps zu installieren, ein

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von rosmik777.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe heute meinen Ledger live aktualisiert und mich bei My Ledger angemeldet. Ich bemerkte, dass einige meiner Anwendungen auf meinem Nano Ledger X aktualisiert werden mussten. Während ich mein Ledger aktualisierte, setzte sich mein Gerät zurück und dann bemerkte ich, dass keine Apps auf meinem Gerät waren!

Ich setzte mein Gerät zurück, gab meine Wiederherstellungsphrase ein und begann mit der Neuinstallation von Anwendungen. Ab einem bestimmten Punkt kann ich keine Anwendungen mehr installieren und erhalte immer wieder die Meldung “Ihr Gerät ist gesperrt”. Dann friert mein Gerät ein und setzt sich selbst zurück. Im Anhang finden Sie einen Screenshot der Meldung, die ich erhalte. Ich habe ein anderes USB-Kabel und einen anderen Anschluss ausprobiert. Immer noch das gleiche Problem. Für jede Hilfe bin ich dankbar. Danke!

P.S. Ich habe eine Anfrage an den Support gestellt, meine Ticketnummer lautet 785976

stricq
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This just happened to me as well. There were three updates, I’m not sure what they were, I just clicked on update all. Then I got the crash, reset, and all apps are uninstalled. I’ve found I can install all of them except for PolkaDot. Attempting to install PolkaDot locks up Nano X and I have to unplug it and plug it back in. Then I can unlock, but PolkaDot crashes the device every time. I attempted 4 times now with no success.

Everything is up to date as far as Ledger Live and the Nano X’s firmware.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what is the firmware version of the nano x? most recent version should be 2.0.2 i wonder if maybe u have an older version.

this all happened after u updated to 2.51.0? i’m not havin any problems myself but im curious what might b happenin. what kinda OS are u on?

Sink-Plastic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the same issue I was speaking to support on discord, it appears you can’t use more then half of the storage if not ledger shuts down during the install process. My issue started yesterday afternoon as well.

Donut32
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same for me just now – and found this thread.
      Got a few apps installed. DOT crashes it, as does XLM and CRO now too. Not bothering with more now as this ain’t fun.

dialsc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also happens to me, just by today. I also opened a support ticket with Ledger.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I tried reproducing this myself with 2.51.0 and was able to update a number of different Ledger devices and different apps on different Ledger devices without any issue.

Anyone experiencing this, do you have any more details about what you were doing at the time the problem occurred? Was it always centered around updating the Polkadot app or is that perhaps a red herring?

Just trying to nip this one in the bud in case there’s a more widespread issue brewing right now.

Sink-Plastic
      Gast
      rosmik777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same problem here I can’t install apps it crashed my nano x device I downgraded to version 2.50.1 but it’s doing the same thing crashed I hope they can come up with a solution asap its annoying for real 😤😤😤😤

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.