Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano X vs. Nano S Plus

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Ich möchte mir jetzt eine Hardware-Geldbörse zulegen und frage mich, ob der einzige Unterschied zwischen den beiden Geräten die Bluetooth-Kompatibilität ist? Da der Nano S Plus viel billiger ist, denke ich darüber nach, ihn zu kaufen, da er zu meinen Kosten passt, aber ich wollte mich vergewissern, dass es außer der Bluetooth-Fähigkeit keine weiteren Unterschiede zwischen den beiden gibt

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

artica_james
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was recently in the same predicament as yourself, couldn’t decide between the Nano X and the S Plus.

The Nano X has a battery as well as the Bluetooth capability compared to the Nano S Plus. For me personally, both these features wasn’t something I needed and felt that it was just another potential issue to go wrong in the future (specifically the battery).

I ended up going for the Nano S Plus and am very happy with my purchase. Does the job perfectly! 🙂

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The S Plus can’t be used with iPhones, so if you wanted your Ledger to be able to connect to an iPhone your only option is the Nano X.

badokami
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I recently picked up a Nano S+ and over all I’m very pleased with the device and my decision to get it, however I have one regret. If I’d chosen the Nano X, I would be able to use my ALGO to participate in the ALGO Governance program and keep the ALGO assets on/in the Ledger wallet, which I can’t do with the Nano S+ and thus have to keep my ALGO on my Pera (hot/software) Wallet.

Still, getting a hardware wallet was the best decision I made regarding Crypto

Stonk-Bandit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Went with Nano S+ as well. I’d also suggest getting a fireproof safe or “CryptoPod”. Search Amazon.

enlightenedartisan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the s and brought the X ( sent the X back because it was hot garbage) recently brought the S plus and would honestly go S plus

LopsidedCandidate577
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nano x since 6 months, what a relief to have this, your keys….. ;0)
      Easy to connect on my iphone

DjLoki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had my Nano X for nearly a month now and very happy with it, with the 20% friends code it also drops the price.

One happy customer 👍🏻

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The main difference for users is Bluetooth support, available only for the X. For developers or power users I’d suggest getting an S+ as you’ll be able to run your own applications directly on the device, which you cannot do on the X (the smartcard chip used in the S+ is slightly more recent and fixes a hardware bug that prevented us from opening the X to external developers)

Zaytion
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger X has different buttons that I think are better. It also has a larger screen which is essential for security.

stock-prince-WK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nano X way better. Bluetooth connect to Ledger Live is flawless. Battery is flawless.

TheDimNeighbour
      Gast
      Up
      Down

One question: How does the display size compare to the Nano S? I have a Nano S but the display is so small I can’t see a thing

Bite_Original
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had issues with the Bluetooth from day 1. I’m not able to connect to any device without using the usb cord. Should of gone with the S.

bitculator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can checkout the differences on our wallet section 🙂 http://www.bitculator.com/wallets

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

We have actually made a [complete list](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4494199880221-Ledger-Nano-S-Plus-Frequently-Asked-Questions?docs=true) where we compare the Ledger Nano S Plus, the Ledger Nano X and the Ledger Nano S

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.