Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Recover: Ich habe normalerweise geschwiegen, aber das ist zu viel

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Trat beim Öffnen von Ledger Live auf. Das ist zu aufdringlich. Ich sehe, dass Ledger Live mit jedem Update langsam mit neuem Ballast gefüttert wird. Außerdem ist das alberne visuelle “common.lockScreen.subTitle” immer noch nicht behoben – das grenzt schon an Amateurarbeit.

*Nur um das hinzuzufügen: Es geht hier nicht um das Recover-Produkt, sondern eher um die aufdringliche Splash-Werbung.

https://preview.redd.it/j1mh5rfl8axb1.png?width=2762&format=png&auto=webp&s=02513ad889c2b0c1b8c13968434e7ca2d8ef68e1

​

btc_clueless
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, while I don’t share the view that Ledger is gonna steal all our crypto now, it’s annoying how they force this stuff onto us users. I was planning to hold off with the firmware update for a while but they made Ledger Live unusable (at least on PC, I don’t use mobile) unless you do the firmare update. And they do add so much bloatware. All I want is a simple hardware wallet to keep my coins safe.

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Everyone knows ledger live sucks. Just use it to update your apps/firmware and get the hell out of there. There’s no need to use it as a portfolio manager or even to send transactions.

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t need to use Ledger Live. I’m not using it since 2017 yet I love ledger.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you running the iOS version on macOS?

keifer619
      Gast
      Up
      Down

With tangem wallet you will NEVER have this issue

ironmoosen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just saw this today on iOS. I also ran into it several times on Windows desktop version while trying to restore my recovery phrase. I agree this is too pushy.

UpLeftUp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger obviously short of funds. If they don’t manage to raise enough from this new money grab, I wonder if they’d resort to “garnishing” or “skimming” some funds from people’s wallets…

JustSomeBadAdvice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This backlash about Recover is seriously overblown. Here’s a post made about this exact same ad last week: https://old.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/17hltfd/please_ledger_dont_push_me_this_bullshit/k6q6tq1/?context=3

Honestly, if you’re the kind of person who hates Recover, and doesn’t trust Ledger at all, why are you even using Ledger Live for anything except firmware and app installs? Use electrum or some other software for your wallets. I don’t use Ledger Live much at all anymore.

Kitchen-Individual29
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The X in the top right is there for a reason – stop the FUD or just leave ledger? It’s pretty simple

r3mid4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i’m thinking about making my own wallet with Raspberry. Anyone has documentation ?

muodszy71
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems worst mktg campaign ever. Frankly speaking, having “ledger recover” jumping out of the fridge only push to use alternatives…

HRVGolz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Who else experience a slow response in Ledger Live Mobile App when you open and enter your pin?

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.