Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger-Transaktion steckengeblieben

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hatte jemand Probleme mit einem Ledger-Gerät, das keine ERC20-Transaktionen sendet? Ich versuche immer wieder zu senden, aber ich bekomme immer “Senden” Benachrichtigung, aber nichts passiert.

#etherscan zeigt eine Nachricht, die lautet “sorry, wir sind nicht in der Lage, diese TxnHash zu finden”.

Für jede Hilfe wäre ich dankbar, da ich nicht weiß, was ich tun soll. Ledger war nicht in der Lage, mir zu antworten.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Go to settings and clear cache.

No_Emotion_2885
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So, I’ve done that numerous times today and nothing happens apart from clearing out the transaction that was pending. I don’t know what else to do. I’m worried I’ve been hacked. Would it be possible that could have happened but funds still show fine in ledger live?

No_Emotion_2885
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you clear the cache does it remove all pending transactions from the network? I’m wondering whether the pending transactions are what is causing the issue. I can’t see them in the history though as they tend to remove themselves from ledger love when using clear cache function.

Beardog907
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just connect your ledger to metamask or Phantom using the connect hardware wallet option, then do it from there. Usually works better than ledger live. I use ledger live as little as possible.

Theo_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, I’m sorry to hear that you have issues sending in the Ledger Live app.

Could you please update the Ledger Live using this link: [https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live](https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live), you can download it and overwrite the previous installation. Once done, can you try and clear the cache in Ledger Live? This forces the resynchronization of your accounts with our blockchain explorers.
      1. Click on the gear icon to access Settings.
      2. Click on the Help tab.
      3. Click the Clear button to clear the cache.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.