Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich wollte nur fragen
      Ich sehe auf https://mempool.space/, dass es derzeit 35 sats /vb ist, aber Ledger schätzt meinen Transfer auf 205 sats /vb.

Die Überweisung ist nur an eine einzige Adresse von einer einzigen Adresse.

Kennt jemand den Grund dafür?

toozic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

mempool.space was created for situations like this. Just choose a custom commission, enter the value from the mempool and you will be ok.

dlq84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just set your own fees. Don’t rely on fee calculators. Check [mempool.space](https://mempool.space) and see what’s in the mempool and what has been able to get into the last few blocks to get an idea of what fee you should pay.

whatisthisdoge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it’s my understanding that if you are making a transaction that requires multiple inputs, then the transaction cost will be higher than a transaction that only is dealing with one input.

For example, if you are sending 1BTC and you have a transaction comprised of 10x 0.1BTC inputs, then this would cost more than sending 1BTC where the input is 2x 0.5BTC.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger Live will generally over-estimate fees to ensure that user transactions are included in blocks, however the disparity between your quote on Mempool.space and Ledger Live is definitely larger than any (over)estimations we quote in the Ledger Live software.

I’m going to be relaying this information to our internal team and make sure that there aren’t any issues over estimated fees within the software (especially with the network being as congested as it currently is).

Thank you for this feedback u/Dilan57169 – it’s appreciated!

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For one-in one-out, I think BIP84 (Segwit) would be the cheapest address type to pay from. But yeah, as the others said, use a custom fee and abundant patience.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.