Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger verfügt möglicherweise bereits über die privaten Schlüssel aller Benutzer.

• Dieses Thema hat 26 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten, 1 Woche von bmoreRavens1995.
Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Edit: der Beitrag wurde massiv heruntergevotet und steht jetzt bei 3 upvotes zu 67 Kommentaren. Sieht aus wie die gleiche Sache, die passiert ist, wenn ich versucht, Menschen über XRP und CHIA zu warnen.

Ledger Recovery Service wurde wahrscheinlich auf der Grundlage entwickelt werden, dass Ledger bereits die Seed hat und kann sie zurück zu den Nutzern als Service zu verkaufen.

Wie wir herausgefunden haben, ist das Secure Element kein dummes, luftgekoppeltes Gerät, das nur zum Signieren von Nachrichten verwendet wird. Es kann Funktionen erfüllen, die weit über die beworbenen minimalistischen Fähigkeiten hinausgehen.

Im Kryptobereich muss man sogar noch vorsichtiger sein als sonst. Selbst scheinbar seriöse Unternehmen wie FTX haben sich als Betrüger entpuppt. Wenn Ledger plant, mit unseren Münzen auszusteigen, wird dies in Kürze geschehen, bevor die Leute die Münzen in sicherere Cold-Storage-Optionen verschieben.

———

### Es gibt zwei Vektoren, die für Ledger möglich sind, um private Schlüssel zu sammeln:

1. **Einfaches Hochladen der Schlüssel über das Internet**. Dies funktioniert für Leute, die ihren Ledger mit einem nicht-airgapped Gerät verbinden.

2. **Jede Ledger-Hardware-Wallet mit ihren eigenen vorgenerierten Root-Schlüsseln ausstatten**. Das bedeutet, dass selbst ein Ledger, der noch nie mit Airgapped verbunden war, kompromittierte Schlüssel erzeugen kann. Da eine deterministische Ableitung möglich ist, könnten wir Millionen solcher Schlüssel auf einem Ledger erzeugen, aber sie haben bereits den Master, was bedeutet, dass sie unsere Münzen von Anfang an kontrollieren.

———

### Zeit zum Umziehen

Dieses Unternehmen wurde beim Lügen erwischt. Sie scheinen auch ein großes Interesse daran zu haben, die privaten Schlüssel der Nutzer zu kontrollieren. *Wahrscheinlich tun sie das bereits. Das “sichere Element” ist offensichtlich zu viel mehr fähig, als wir uns erträumt haben. In der Kryptowirtschaft gilt: Wenn eine Firma Sie betrügen kann, wird sie es tun.

Bringen Sie Ihr Geld an einen sicheren Ort. Sitzen Sie nicht herum und warten Sie darauf, das nächste großäugige Opfer eines großen Krypto-Betrugs zu werden.

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So may any other manufacturer.

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

are you the reason we have warning labels on everything?

“warning: will be hot once heated”

Mammoth_Lie9681
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Basically whoever created a wallet has a way to access your private keys. I guarantee you that.

btcluvr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the only partial mitigation i see is: self-generated seed, with dice/coin and open-source wallet which is never connected to internet.

i don’t trust ST or ledger’s random. i tried to raise the topic of trust 5 years ago, i didn’t receive much attention. not that i wanted to, but i made my own conclusions from that.

Why Ledger doesn’t implement external entropy?
      byu/btcluvr inledgerwallet

Spartanarrow2023
      Gast
      Up
      Down

better be safe than sorry.. unless u are betting all your money that such things will never happen… part of your family wealth, retirement money and savings are control by a device…

lirumlarum42
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For me, too much FUD. If Ledger had the intention of stealing users’ seeds, they wouldn’t have needed to launch a product like “Recover.” They could have simply processed the seeds in the background while continuing with their alleged secret plans.

Sethdarkus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is why you should utilize passphrase it’s what protects your keys an extra layer.

I knew since the day I got my ledger that ledger could have my keys on file, passphrase is my risk prevention.

Seriously passphrase or it ain’t your keys.

Any device that makes keys offline has a master roster with said company

__sem__
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I made fun of all my friends for using anything other than a Ledger, I’ve been avoiding them now.

Unbelievable how they even thought this was going to work.

Trust is a valuable thing. Even if they go open source from now on, I do not trust them anymore. There’ll be this ‘what if’ voice in my head.

timg430008171976
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here’s a new term for all you ledger users !!you share your keys if you trust ledger “”

R0Y-BATTY
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As much as I have moved away from ledger – I HIGHLY doubt they have peoples private keys. People need to take a breath and calm down. If you no longer trust them : move on. If you feel you can still trust them : business as usual.

SlugFunkE
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I guess it’s possible but ledger has been around for a while and it’s suicide if they did do that. All the thief’s would be caught.

nicoodeimos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stop spreading false information and please understand this subject before making a post about it. This doesn’t help and only spreads misinformation.

Dub_City204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My thing is so I get another wallet, I already have a couple other ones but it’s ultimately the same thing, that other company, (trezor, ellipal, SafePal) I personally don’t think it matters much which wallet, they all have issues, none are perfect, I just don’t want to go through all that just to find out next month I have to do it all over again

m4ps
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good thing I’m poor

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stupid post….theoretically you’d have to trust any wallet company who developed their wallet if ledger could do what you are speculating any company could do. Crypto already has enough misinformation out there don’t add to it…follow your own advice and leave and go to some other provider who has the same ability via firmware if they wanted to.

JustSpray7800
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I believe this guy is right…..Ledger has all the private keys already!

Time to bail this sinking ship

gen66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Holy mother of FUD, move your funds to Binance, Bitbox a company of 20 people with interests of getting rich also can have all of their user’s seeds. Irrelevant of the open-source there are ways if you really want to pull it off. They probably done it already it, just waiting to sell 100,00 more units and do an exit scam and live on some Island for the rest of their lives.
      I would be more afraid of companies who are open-source and don’t publicly advertise they can extract the keys. Ledger is just silly French arrogance mixed with a healthy dose of greed. Makes me trust them more.

NomadicSplinter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stupid post. You can create or input any seed into the device. These seeds are not already put on the device. That we can be for sure. Your number 1…we can’t be sure

timg430008171976
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All these people saying if ledger wanted to they could be stealing your funds so it’s all fud !! We’ll wonder if the dozens and dozens of people who have in past came here saying their funds disappeared was in fact true ? They could be just taking here and there from people little by little imagine all the money they could steal all along while people who claimed they must of exposed their seed someone worshipping ledger was in fact wrong !!!

timg430008171976
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The same people who are shrugging this off are most likely some of the ones who swore when people had came here claiming their funds disappeared that it. Must if been user error !! Wonder if that wasn’t the case !!!!!!!

AR_Harlock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nonsense if you know anything on HW and FW

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They could, technically, but they do not do that.

In fact any hardware wallet could do that, but they don’t.

And the ledger hardware true random number generator used by the ledger was audited and passed some stringent “randomness quality certification tests”. Those tests are public. If il likely better than you rolling your own dices.

But if you believe all that, then sure, don’t use ledger devices.

Zealousideal_Neck78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would feel much better if all crypto wallets were FDIC.

TillyDanger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fudder

Express_Vacation_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

go back to r/conspiracy bro

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

STFU….”I warned people about xrp” ..lmao say no more

Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.