Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledgre verlorene Mittel

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Ledger Mitbesitzer, letzte Woche habe ich alle Gelder aus meiner Wallet verloren. mit 2 Transaktionen. Ich möchte nur erwähnen, dass mein Ledger ruhig in einer Schublade lag. Seit über einem Jahr gab es kleine Transaktionen auf meinem Konto, aber die meisten von ihnen sind zu meiner Wallet zurückgekehrt, ich dachte, es war aufgrund des Unterschieds in der Menge der Krypto in der Anwendung auf dem Telefon und auf dem Computer (ich hatte mehr auf dem Telefon), aber am 07/01/2023 von meiner Wallet 2 Transaktionen kamen, Nullen alle Mittel.

Ich werde natürlich Scern einführen, nachdem ich lange auf die Antwort von Ledger gewartet habe, habe ich herausgefunden, dass jemand auf meine 24 Sicherheitswörter zugegriffen hat, was nicht möglich ist. Ich habe nicht erwartet, eine solche lakonische Antwort von einem Ledger-Mitarbeiter, natürlich habe ich alle Updates, einschließlich Ledger nano, denken, dass es helfen würde, aber ohne Erfolg, ich kann nicht beweisen, frühere Transaktionen, die jedoch als letztes Mittel zurückgegeben {Telefon, Computer} Ich weiß nicht, wie es möglich ist, aber ich weiß, Krypto auf Ledger sind nicht sicher aus Erfahrung, Tech-Support ist erbärmlich und ich möchte den Schock und Ärger für Ledger Benutzer zu speichern

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Am I understanding this correctly? You had transactions on your ledger that you didn’t initiate for up to a year and yet you didn’t take any action to secure your funds? This is really odd mate.

excelance
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Okay random user with a day old account. Despite providing no proof and no details, I’ll drop my 5+ year hardware wallet and move all my funds to a hot wallet. Thank you random user!

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need to think about how you set everything up, how you did everything, how you secured your seed words etc. I have yet to see a case of lost funds from using ledger that did not end up in some way being user error. Not one single case. Most commonly not properly securing the seed please and it getting compromised which is why ledger told you that.

gaspoweredcucumber
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you keep seed phrase?

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The fact that you can’t paint a clear picture and provide information regarding addresses, transactions and setup tells me that this was all probably self inflicted.

forelle88888
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Laconic response lol 😂😂 😂 u from Nigeria ?

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Post your history transaction from L.L …

Tall_Ad118
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Troll account:) First post;) Ledger is safe. Keep calm:)

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi – We are very sorry to hear about your loss of funds and it always breaks our heart when it happens to any of our users. Ledger does not have access to your seed phrase. The only way funds can be moved without your approval is if your recovery phrase was compromised or exposed, a malicious transaction was signed, or someone had your device and knew your PIN

The only way to recover stolen property, including digital assets, is through legal recourse. We recommend reviewing our help center article which will give you everything you need to know: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7624842382621-Loss-of-funds?support=true

Let us know if you have any other questions.

as5as51n0
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Let me guess, you used shitcoins and smartcontracts

Sethdarkus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did anyone have access to your seed phrase?

Did you take a photo of it?

My advice for future reference when you get a new wallet seed phrase go into security settings select passphrase create a custom passphrase and store it on your phone or use a hint that’s so good that it will work even if it’s been 10 years

( What High School did I attend%What YEAR/MAKE was my first car*What was my most beloved pet+What is my favorite number )

( Hillbilly Valley Girl Inner City Slang and Various Grunts High%2018/Chevy*Sam+666 )

Keep your seed phrase physical or if you are good enough with encryption and can decide your own stuff effortlessly divide the seed into 3s or even 4s and store on different cloud services like say one drive, google drive, iCloud etc and utilize a different device to upload each while having 2FA enabled so you are notified if someone login.

Now if the passphrase is solely on your phone and not anywhere near your seed phrase if they get the seed phrase it’s useless to them without the passphrase meaning they will hopefully think they found a gag joke.

More people need to wake up and start using passphrase

Feeling-Umpire-5000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have same situation, no help from ledger, mycrypto dissapeared aswell.

Nakon1Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unfortunately I can’t post pictures here

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You clearly compromised your seed phrase. It would not matter what brand wallet you possess. Libel is a crime.

PoPoChao
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The other popular one is buying ledger from a non-trusted third party

NvidiatrollXB1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What kind of crypto? Was the ledger connected to any smart contracts and not disconnected from them afterwards?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You somehow leaked your seed. Your seed should never be used again, as it is compromised.

Anyone who has access to your seed (24 words + optional passphrase) has full control of your cryptos and does not need a ledger to access / take them.

Common causes of compromised seeds (unauthorized access).

Have you ever:

– entered in your ledger a seed that you got from “ledger live” (in that case it would be a fake ledger live, and the seed is known by the scammer)

– used a seed that came pre-printed on a card with your ledger (the common pre-seeded ledger scam), or used the seed from MetaMask (or any other wallet)

– taken a phone photo of your words? (this is the most common source of leakage)

– entered your words on your computer or phone (i.e. typed it on your keyboard, e.g. to make a print), e.g. sending an email to yourself (second most common source of leakage)

– entered your seed in “Ledger Live” when you updated your computer, to recover from “damaged ledger memory” or to “unlock your ledger account” or “sync or validate your wallet”? (all those are scam apps that will steal your seed)

– entered your words in a computer or phone notebook or notepad or any app (e.g. password manager) or website, or in MetaMask, or on the cloud?

– entered in your ledger a seed phrase that was previously used in a software wallet?

– have your words in sight of any webcam, laptop cam, phone cam, security cam etc. This can happen if your seed words card is exposed in a public space like a library.

– printed or photocopied your words using a computer printer or wireless printer or a commercial copy machine?

– digitalized your words or encrypted them in anyway with a computer?

– used off-line or on-line tools to generate or check your seed or to verify it or to access other software or phone wallets?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I would just like to mention that my Ledger was lying quietly in a drawer.
      > I know Crypto on Ledger are not secure

This shows that you have a very poor understanding on how ledger and other crypto wallets work.

No-one need access to your ledger in order to steal your funds.

All they need is access to your recovery / seed phrase, which is the master key of your accounts on the blockchains, where all your cryptos are located.

KuciMane
      Gast
      Up
      Down

lmaooo sure jan

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.