Home Foren Ledger Wallet Lohnt es sich, ein Ledger zu kaufen?

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von TraderMarciaa.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich hoffe es geht euch gut!

Wollte einige Ratschläge zu bekommen, wenn immer ein Ledger kalte Wallet ist nützlich für meine Situation.

Haben über £1k über BTC, ETH und eine Reihe von alt Münzen wie DOT, SOL, ADA, LINK, ALGO etc.

Lohnt es sich, 60 Pfund für ein Ledger zu bezahlen?

Sie sind derzeit alle in ihren jeweiligen offiziellen Hot Wallets (Trust, Nova, Keplr, Eternl, Pera, Loopring usw.) und werden gestapelt, falls verfügbar.

Alle Apps sind lokal auf meinem iPhone.

Wenn ich eine habe, muss ich dann die ganzen Transfergebühren usw. bezahlen, um sie in den Ledger zu verschieben?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihren Rat!

Royal-Author-669
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would suggest a Ledger Nano S+ for the amount of different coins you have. The S will only be able to show around 3 or 4 at a time, you can uninstall and reinstall as needed which will have no effect on your holdings other than the process of doing this each time you want to see a different cion. Whereas with the S+ you can have around 100 different coins at the same time

Yes you will need to transfer each coin to the Ledger wallet address

acathla0614
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some questions that you should ask yourself before moving all your funds to a Ledger:

1. Do you have a good idea on how Blockchains work and where your coins are stored?
      2. Do you know how to spot a scam?
      3. Do you know how to keep your seed safe and never divulge your seed phrase to anyone, including support?

If you say “Yes” to the above and feel comfortable with an electronic device then I think you should be safe moving your funds over.

If you answer “No” to any of them, then better do some more research as the Ledger device will not help you.

thygreyt
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you trust the holders of your coins to not go out of business? That’s the only question.

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will only have to remember one seed phrase, instead of a separate one for each coin you use.

UCatchMyDrift
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you have £1000+ in coins now, if holding long term, they could be worth alot more in the future. Dont risk loosing them, get a ledger nano s or s+. Fees are cheap to transfer atm. Ive owned one for over 5 years, use it regurly, even works on my samsung z fold 2. Go for it.

TraderMarciaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t get a ledger! It’s not worth it! And not safe as paraded and advertised! I was hacked from it and instead of them to agree there’s a glitch from their never ending firmware updates. They are claiming I exposed my seed phrase. Which I absolutely DIDNOT! so save yourself the stress and stay away from ledger! It’s no difference from a regular hot wallet you download for free if you can still be hacked!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.