Home Foren Ledger Wallet Lohnt es sich überhaupt, eine Anzeige bei der Polizei zu erstatten?

Ansicht von 21 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mehr als 12.000 verloren, als ich mich gegen 6:30 Uhr EST USA bei revoke.cash angemeldet habe, und ich benutze nicht einmal ein Ledger für deren schreckliche Sicherheitsgeschichte. Die Sicherheiten meines Aave-Kontos sind aufgebraucht, so dass ich möglicherweise für weitere Liquidationen aufkommen muss. Ich wurde noch nie kompromittiert, also frage ich
      ob es sich überhaupt lohnt, eine Meldung zu machen?

Ich habe kein Vertrauen in die Behauptungen des Ledger-CEOs, dass er versucht, die Opfer zu entschädigen. Ich bin ja nicht einmal ein Kunde. Jede Hilfe, die mich in die richtige Richtung schiebt, wäre großartig, da ich versuche, meine Eth-Positionen unabhängig davon wiederherzustellen.

Mountain_Discount_94
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What does this have to do with ledger

brilliantgecko
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did revoke.cash use ledger connect kit?

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s not a dapp wtf are you even talking about. Trying to blame the company for loss that had nothing to do with your self custody ignorance? These posts are getting out of hand honestly. File a report on yourself I suppose.

Electrical_Carob_319
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So do you have a ledger? If not are you just asking in the ledger sub if you should call the cops?

4oo8C0nqu3r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wtf, unsat

degencoombrain
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this is like filing a police report for google having an exploit to your bank accounts

we and they will laugh at you

003E003
      Gast
      Up
      Down

sounds like you should have used ledger. It’s always kept me safe. Not sure what crazy stories you have heard

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you aren’t a ledger customer, and you are here because of code maintained by someone that doesn’t work for ledger?!?

Xrpnes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What will the police do?

There isn’t any laws regarding crypto it a suspect was found it would be a money laundering charge.

I see nothing being done honestly due to there being no laws or regulations regarding crypto.

Notorious_D1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can confirm you will 100% just be wasting your time and the police’s time if you call them to file a report it will do nothing, and Accomplish nothing.

Mammoth_Band4840
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Which wallet did you use?

grandentre20
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just write it off as stolen, police will not be able to find them and Ledger is trash.

Puzzleheaded-Soft435
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How can you move crypto without actually pressing buttons?

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just asking, how did you lose your funds by just signing into [revoke.cash](https://revoke.cash)? You’ve simply signed a transaction, signing into websites doesn’t require a transaction. Sorry for your loss, yes file a report, but it’s also your fault. (I’m not a fanboy and mad because of this nonsense situation)

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Is it even worth filing a police report?

At 12k I would, just for the tax write-off alone (google it).

> Lost over 12k just signing into revoke.cash at about 6:30am EST USA and don’t even use a ledger for their terrible security history.

If it’s not a traumatic experience, could you walk through what happened that day, I’m curious as to what notifications, clicks, messages, and such were presented. I’m also curious that you were not using Ledger, is that correct? Not using as in “never paired a ledger to my computer” or not using as in “I wasn’t using my ledger cold wallet but instead my on-device hot wallet”. I would like to figure out how revoke cash would have been running code through a ledger-connect-kit api if no ledger was connected.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, and contact ledger with proof that you were victim, as they will probably compensate victims since they recovered some of the stolen funds.

robomartin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, you are a victim of a crime. You should file a police report.

Comfortable_Rope_307
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lmao, police report. Police are the last people who understand crypto theft.

technician451
      Gast
      Up
      Down

so you were really only at risk if you used dapps or ledger connect kit for dapps purposes. if i was just buying crypto on coinbase and sending it to my ledger, i had no risk for this specific incident, correct?

Somsanite7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

maby its good for the tax when you can flag this as a lost…so Police might be the right direction

dewbieZ
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why are you posting about not having a ledger in a ledger group? Why is this here?

Ansicht von 21 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.