Home Foren Ledger Wallet Lohnt sich die Ledger-Geldbörse im Jahr 2023/24?

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten, 4 Wochen von diversecreative.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe herum gefragt und ppl haben mir gesagt, weg von Ledger bleiben?

Nicht sicher, warum in meinem Kopf ist es ein sicheres Feuer Sache und ich sollte wirklich kaufen, wenn ich über die Zukunft meines Portfolios Sicherheit / Benutzerfreundlichkeit, Kontrolle der eigenen Schlüssel, awesome Hardware-Gerät und app kümmern?

Kann jemand die Vor- und Nachteile des Ledger Nano X auflisten?

Weihnachten steht vor der Tür…

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Personally I prefer the nano S+.

Nano X is only useful if you want to use it with an iphone. Otherwise, that fact that is has a battery is mostly a possible failure point (battery will fail after a few months / years). Nano S+ is cheaper and has the same features (except for bluetooth and battery, for iphone use).

People advising to stay away from ledger have a poor understanding of how the ledger works and why it is one of the most secure hardware wallet. Those are the people who will spread FUD because of the ledger recover service, which can be very useful to some ledger users, and does not change anything regarding security for people not using the service.

EvilLost
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would avoid due to the recover issue.

khaled_ohhyeah
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I still use it. It’s a good wallet. Nano X is a good one.

Taco_hunter76545
      Gast
      Up
      Down

YouTube has some great videos. Get yourself familiar with the do’s and don’ts. I’ve been a happy owner for many years.

ConnectAstronaut2639
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For bitcoin use a coldcard. For other coins use ledger.

makingbank1959
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please, nothing is wrong with Ledger, except that people do stupid things on it.

benjaminchodroff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I still use a ledger as a warm wallet. I do not use nor recommend their recover service. For a cold wallet, I prefer the trezor which has open source hardware, open source software, and has not introduced any concerning capabilities to their apps. Their wallet hardware and software is less user friendly than ledger, but works perfectly fine for security purposes. I have not personally tried coldcard, but they look good too. Most important – make a good backup of your seed phrase and store it securely OFFLINE (not a password manager). I also recommend using a passphrase on the seed phrase, and this can be safely stored separate from the seed phrase.

vcoronel127
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Those that fully don’t understand how Ledger works will listen with what they hear in the news or social media. Learn to fully understand what you’re getting yourself into.

pennamewilly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

DYOR

UnsnugHero
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a couple of these I was looking to sell, no longer use. dm me if interested.

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you’re already into crypto financially keeping it on an exchange without a real wallet well… 🤡

diversecreative
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a full video on this from last week if you’re interested I’ll send a YouTube link. (It’s private right now)

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.