Home Foren Ledger Wallet Lost Seed für Nano X… sozusagen.

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von NonSubscribed.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe. Hier ist meine Situation..kaufte einen Nano X im Januar und begann langsam zu lernen, wie man es benutzt, lesen Sie die Grundlagen, etc und begann, einige Münzen aus [Binance.US](https://Binance.US) auf meinen Nano X zu verschieben. Nach dem FTX-Debakel habe ich beschlossen, alles von meinem Nano X zu verschieben. [Binance.US](https://Binance.US) zu verschieben, und kurz bevor ich den Abzug betätigte, stellte ich fest, dass der Originalkarton, in dem der Nano X geliefert wurde und der das Blatt mit den 24 Wörtern enthielt, nirgends zu finden war. Ich kann mich beim besten Willen nicht erinnern, ob ich es versehentlich an einen Ort gelegt habe, an den ich mich nicht erinnern kann, oder ob meine Frau/Kinder es mitgenommen und entsorgt haben. Ich kann bestätigen, dass niemand in mein Haus gekommen ist und das Blatt mit der Seedphrase mitgenommen hat, da ich von zu Hause aus arbeite. Ich habe nie ein Foto davon gemacht, es online gespeichert, auf meinem Computer, etc. Bis jetzt haben sich meine Münzen nicht bewegt, aber ich möchte nicht warten, um es herauszufinden. Ich ging voran und bestellte einen Nano S+ von BestBuy, der gestern ankam. Mein Plan ist wie folgt:

\-Den neuen Nano S+ in LedgerLive einrichten, den 24-Wort-Seed erhalten und die Authentifizierung durchlaufen.

\- Alle Münzen vom Nano X auf den Nano S+ übertragen. Sobald dieser Vorgang abgeschlossen ist, setzen Sie den Nano X neu ein und behalten ihn als Notfall-Backup.

Meine Frage ist folgende… ist es möglich, beide Geräte mit LedgerLive zu verbinden und z.B. die “Empfangsadresse” für den Nano S+ zu kopieren und sie in den Nano X einzufügen, während ich jede Münze verschiebe? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das Sinn macht. Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, ob ich auf dem richtigen Weg bin.

​

P.S. Ich werde nicht auf Betrüger antworten.

Joe_thefranco
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your steps seem fine to me…. and Yes you can have both devices connected to the same ledger live app, just name your accounts accordingly. For example, you will have 2 accounts for ETH: 1 for the Nano X and 1 for the Nano S. So you probably already have your ETH account for your Nano X. You have to create a new ETH account linked to you Nano S. When this account is created, You can transfer coins from the X to the S. Steps as follow 1: Create and copy your receive ETH address when your Nano S is connected (from the ETH Nano S account). when it is done and verified on the device 2- connect your Nano-X, select your ETH acount, select “send” and paste the address obtained in step 1. 3- proceed with the transaction with a small test amount if you want to make sure all is fine…

NonSubscribed
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Went through the authentication process, selected my pin, confirmed it, same with seedphrase, LedgerLive recognized the S+ and prompted me to upgrade to version 1.0.4 which went without any issues, however, I did not receive the message about “this ledger is authentic” or whatever the message is, which I do recall getting when I set up the Nano X…did I miss something or has the process changed?

justfortoday82670
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I thought you need seedphrase to move coins…I have 2 ledgers…..

trimalcus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes you can do as you plan in ledger live. I already do that in between 2 nano S with the vanilla 24words seed and another one with the same 24words +a passphrase. Just be careful to rename properly the new accounts so you Can identify which seed are related to which account (New and old ones)

NB. Always do a test with a small amount first

NonSubscribed
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just completed a small test transaction and everything went smooth. For those that may find themselves in a similar situation, these are the steps I took:

-Create separate accounts for the same coin in each device. In my case I created Algo Nano X and Algo Nano S+.

-Before sending Algo coins from Nano X to Nano S+, I needed to copy the receiving address for the Nano S+. Once you copy the receiving address, with both devices connected to ledgerlive, go to “my ledger” and enter the pin for the device from which you will be sending….in my case the Nano X. After you enter your pin, go through the regular motion, select send==>enter receiving address===>enter amount you are sending===>confirm transaction on your ledger device. Transactions on the Algo L1 are pretty fast, so it took less than 5 seconds. Thanks for all the help and hope this helps the next person.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.