Home Foren KeepKey Loyaler Kunde

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von doomwhistle.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich denke, wir sind uns alle einig, dass Keep Key bei der Handhabung der BCH-Fork ein wenig versagt hat… mangelnde Kommunikation oder was auch immer… zum Glück für sie bin ich eine ungewöhnlich geduldige Person… und ich bin sicher, sie haben andere geduldige Kunden da draußen… meine einzige Frage ist… Werden die treuen Kunden am Ende ein spektakuläres Produkt bekommen (eine Akquisition ist zu 100% abgeschlossen)… wird sich das Warten lohnen… wie ein Schlüssel, der alle Währungen unterstützt…

gl904
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m a newish keepkey customer, but don’t really believe in loyalty to a company. I give them money, they provide a product or service, and if we’re both happy we continue doing business together. I’m excited about the shapeshift acquisition and possible developments that could bring to keepkey, but I do feel like they have a limited window to capitalize on this renewed interest. If it takes takes them months to start rolling out new feature, people are going to lose patience, and all the excitement surrounding the acquisition will fade.

That said, I don’t know how involved he is with keepkey, but Erik seems like a pretty smart guy, and I can’t see him promoting this acquisition if they intended to just let it languish in some limbo of slow/non-existant development. Both shapeshift and prism are efforts to simplify a process and make it more secure, and I’d be surprised if they didn’t pursue the same goals with keepkey.

They should hurry up though, because ledger and trezor both seem to be ontop of this stuff, and while 3 companies is still a small market space, keepkey is playing catch up in terms of name recognition and reputation.

famousdav
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m a keepkey hodler. I hope support gets better and learns a ton from this BCH fiasco.

jamesdpitley
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I do see a distinct advantage over Ledger Nano S, considering that we do not have to install coin “apps” on the KeepKey. The Ledger requires an active app for each coin to interact with your coins, but only can store four apps at a time. Kind of a PITA.

Very pleased with BCH finally becoming available–although it’s easily trading at the lowest level in quite some time 😉

doomwhistle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am sticking with KeepKey. Have been since day 1.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.