Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Mehrere BTC-Adressen mit demselben Ellipal Seed?

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 1 Monat von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich möchte die Electrum-Funktionalität mit Ellipal duplizieren… d.h. ich kann so viele öffentliche Schlüssel generieren wie ich will, die alle den gleichen Seed teilen, und alle können von jedem öffentlichen Schlüssel mit einer Transaktion gesendet werden. soweit ich sagen kann, gibt mir die Ellipal-App nur einen öffentlichen Schlüssel pro Seed. Gibt es Umgehungsmöglichkeiten und/oder 3rd-Party-Wallets, die mit Ellipal funktionieren?

Desperate-Session386
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal is not an HD wallet…that is hierarchical deterministic wallet…

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Only way to do this is add multiple passphrases which you can do but not sure about on the cold wallet you could tech using the hot wallet part and keeping the cold wallet your only cold storage. Maybe able to add it as another account in ellipal by swiping up and add account. Maybe from there you can use the same seed but add a passphrase or diff passphrase.

This is only thing I can think of where same seed will give you alot of addys by using diff passwords. I dunno the cold wallet can add more accounts like that but you can try.

So use same seed just changing the passphrase everytime in short. It will give new address for everything

Either way you can do it with the hot wallet forsure. Just possibly not the cold.

Sorry I edited it a few times dunno if this is what you mean or mean the rotating addys. This I guess would be a work around

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Currently ELLIPAL does not support this feature. One seed phrase, one BTC address. If you want multiple BTC addresses, you can only generate multiple seed phrases.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.