Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Mein bisheriger 3-Tage-Rückblick auf Ellipal

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bis jetzt ist diese Wallet extrem sicher. Dies ist wahrscheinlich das sicherste Gerät, das ich in der Kryptowelt verwendet habe. Das Design ist auch großartig.

Aber wir sind nicht hier, um die guten Dinge zu hören. Wir wollen wissen… die schlechten Dinge.

Zunächst einmal muss ich sagen, dass die Ellipal App GARBAGE ist.

Tut mir leid. Ich wollte sie lieben … aber sie ist nicht gut.
      Hier ist der Grund: Die App ist verzögert. Ich stelle fest, dass sie sich nur schwer mit den aktuellen Markttickern aktualisieren lässt. Eine Münze könnte weit oben sein… und Ellipal sagt immer noch, dass er unten ist.
      Ein weiteres GROSSES Problem, Ihre Münzen werden übertragen… Nur nicht ihre USD-Beträge. Alles wird bei “0” angezeigt. Manchmal taucht der Betrag auf, und dann ist er wieder weg. Es ist einfach NICHT zuverlässig.

Sie MÜSSEN diese App aktualisieren und sie so großartig wie das Gerät selbst machen.

Bisher würde ich dies eine 5/10 bewerten, weil ich das Gefühl habe, dass sie diese App überstürzt haben, um das Gerät zu pushen.

Ihre Sachen werden sicher sein, das Gerät ist großartig, aber die App ist schrecklich.
      Ich würde sagen, warten Sie ein bisschen, bis sie einige Dinge zu beheben (wenn sie sogar wird) vor dem Kauf. Denn es ist ein ziemlich saftiger Preis.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your review. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us. We are certainly disappointed to hear that you dont like the App. In fact, we also know that ELLIPAL App is not perfect, your comments we are very careful to write down and feedback to the product department, in each update to fix the bugs and optimize it.

if you’d like to chat further, we do hope you can contact us at [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com). Let us know all of your concern and we will help you out.

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review with us.

wonderingpie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fair review I think

Idaho_Chad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Agreed, the app is a little slow and laggy, but once your used to it, it’s really not that bad. Transfers go in and out fast, I can exchange to XRP and got in on the solo airdrop which is nice. The Titan itself is sexy, holds a nice charge and has a large screen. Pretty much the key to crypto exchanges I’m finding on most platforms is patience. Don’t be in a rush and everything will be alright 🐱

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had it for 5 weeks. Updated the firmware twice to the latest that supports sologenic air drop. Only gripe is Ada staking has only a couple of stake pool choice.
      Vtho rewards need to be refreshed a couple of times for latest value. Would like multi currency in the settings rather than in usd only.
      I am sure they’ll improve the app in due course just that users need to give them feedbacks.

think_invest58
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought my Ellipal bundle after reviewing all major alternatives. The discounted price is great value and includes the metal Titan and metal mnemonic holder plus charging cradle and micro SD. My thoughts after a month:
      Pros
      1. Great build quality
      2. Large Titan screen is clear and easy to use.
      3. Battery lasts longer than some YouTube reviews suggest.
      4. Ellipal handles many coins and seems quick to add support for things like airdrops.
      5. The App is fine if your main objective (like me) is to track holdings and transaction history. I use Cryptowatch (free) to track real time prices and charts.
      6. Using qr codes to validate transactions between App and Titan is brilliant and secure.
      7. When I buy coin via an exchange I usually see the Ellipal transaction in 10-15 mins. You can also check the coin transaction page on the App, click on “Query more transaction records” and you’ll see the status of your pending transaction.
      Cons:
      1. Staking options a bit limited (I leave one coin on Exodus for this reason).
      2. Connecting wallet to App to load coins takes a while but persevere…you get there in the end.
      3. You MUST review the Support section before upgrading the software using the micro SD. Unless you follow the process exactly it will fail.

There were issues with the version 3.3 upgrade – zero balances on App and no transaction history. Still intermittent issues with balances but transaction history sorted. I messaged Ellipal and got a reply back in 4 hours.

One final point. I ordered my bundle from the UK then crossed my fingers re getting it delivered! It arrived in 4 days.

PinpointWealth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Value balance showed up this morning after displaying zero for two weeks. Patients is a virtue!

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just wait until your funds don’t appear and you have a nightmare trying to contact support, and don’t forget their buggy app

Intrepid-Sherbert-41
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Day six with my crypto disappearing from ellipal. No comments/ remarks from ellipal. Just loving this C**P.

kolbek79
      Gast
      Up
      Down

UPDATE: Their response team isn’t half bad! They seemed to have fixed the “0” USD and the tickers on some of my coins so far! This is good! I’ll be doing an updated review soon!

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.