Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Mein einziges Problem mit Ellipal im Moment

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade mein Ellipal Titan 2.0 erhalten, es funktioniert wie erwartet.

Das Hauptproblem, das ich habe, ist im Zusammenhang mit dem Staking auf Cardano.

Wir können unsere ADA nur an zwei Pools delegieren, einen von Ellipal (Marge 3%) und einen anderen (Marge 10%). Es fühlt sich so schlecht zu sein gezwungen, zu einem dieser beiden Pools zu delegieren, vor allem mit diesen Gebühren.

Ich frage mich, ob es Pläne gibt, in Zukunft mehr Pools zu unterstützen, insbesondere Gemeinschaftspools und SPO?

Abgesehen davon kann ich die Firmware nicht aktualisieren, ich habe das Problem, dass das Kopieren von Dateien bei 1% aufhört. Ich werde es später mit einer anderen SD-Karte versuchen.

​

Nicht der beste Start mit diesem Produkt…

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, regarding the staking pool options, I would submit your request to the team to evaluate. Thank you for your feedback.

Beginning_Emu_845
      Gast
      Up
      Down

about the firmware/sd problem, get a new sd card, Ellipal shouldn’t even ship these cards, it does more harm to their reputation than good.

desertjedi9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just got the firmware to update on my new Titan Mini after many, many failed attempts. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you what made it work. But I do know that on the attempt that worked, I changed the order of steps involving insertion of the card into the adapter and the connection of the adapter to the Titan. I seem to remember that inserting the card into the adapter after the adapter is connected to the Titan never worked. So, I’m guessing it must have been that I inserted the SD card into the adapter and then connected the adapter to the Titan. I can’t believe it just randomly worked. It makes more sense that I was doing something that it didn’t like.

Do you really have to use this wallet for staking ADA?? From what I’ve experienced so far on the Titan Mini, I wouldn’t use this wallet for staking ADA. I currently stake mine through Daedalus but most likely someday I will search for a hardware wallet for that too.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.