Home Foren Ledger Wallet Mein Hauptbuch wurde für $80k gehackt

• Dieses Thema hat 36 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 3 Wochen von freshpandasushi.
Ansicht von 36 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Am 2. Juni um 1:42pm mein Ledger Wallet wurde fast für über $75k geleert jetzt im Wert von über $85k-$90k seit Krypto hat sich nach oben gegangen. Ich habe nie meine Seed-Phrase zu jemandem geteilt, es ist auf einer Haftnotiz in meinem Vater Safe seit dem ersten Tag gewesen. Habe es auch nie mit jemandem geteilt.

Das einzige, was ich mir vorstellen kann, ist ein Phishing-Angriff von einer meiner nicht verwahrten Wallets, die Geld an mein Ledger geschickt haben, aber das würde immer noch keinen Sinn machen, weil die Krypto auf allen meinen Metamask-Wallets immer noch da sind und nfts (über $50k im Wert)

Was ist passiert? Kann ich Ledger dafür verklagen. Wenn es ein Phishing-Angriff war, bedeutet das, dass sie meine Daten richtig verkaufen? Fast 1/2 meines Nettovermögens wurde gelöscht und ich war noch nie so deprimiert.

zizu232
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this dude is dumb or something.. why even take a photo off ur desktop with a camera? ever heard of a screenshot??? smh

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you have the most recent update 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀????

djhaf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bet you fell for an nft scam and ran the contract that wiped your funds from you. Sorry for your loss

Funnyurolith61
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Most likely signed a malicious smart contract and got drained.

This has been discussed over and over again multiple times.

Cheddar128
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a load of this loser who leaked his seed phrase.

MaintenanceOk537
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If anyone wants to help a brother out with funds my address is 0x9C080a629de87C182E805449b44Aa08DBaB78e7C

(New wallet)

Educational-Head9585
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Isn’t your seed p/w required to xfer out, or at least the pin code for ledger device? I don’t see how this could have happened without 1 or both of these

TheHipHouse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How long was your coin on here for just a month? Or years?

No-Association-7524
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What happened exactly in this phishing attack?

NckyDC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe the dad got savvy and hides secrets? Maybe he gambles?

freshpandasushi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

can’t imagine the pain of finding out one day all my bitcoin is gone 🙁

hobbyhacker
      Gast
      Up
      Down

are you sure that

1. you’ve never typed your seed words anywhere
      2. you’ve never took any photo of your seed words

?

BankBailout
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They stole your BTC, meaning no smart contract attack. Your seed phrase 100% got leaked.

pha3th0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sue Ledger? I’m not a lawyer but I guess that the burden of proving they were somehow responsible is on you and that will be a hard thing to prove.

No, if you fell victim to a phishing attack it does not mean Ledger sold your data, it means that you were tricked to give it voluntarily to the attacker.

I’m sorry for your loss, it must be devastating. But the lack of technical details, no substantial info about your OpsSec set up and an apparent misunderstanding of essential concepts makes it hard to find your claim of Ledger being hacked credible. Plus your mention of NFTs and a large amount on a hot wallet suggests you interact with DEXes, market places, etc. which is a major attack vector in itself.

Automatic-Midnight-8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Link transaction id

nihil1st123
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did your old man buy a new car recently? Smh.

ConnyHedge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since you lost assets on multiple chains it’s clear that it was not a malicious smart contract or anything like that. So we know that your seed phrase was leaked. The question is how?

1. When was the last time you personally looked at your seed phrase?
      2. Who has access to the safe?
      3. Do you have any copies/backups of the seed phrase?
      4. When was the last time, to your knowledge, the safe was even opened
      5. What did you do the previous hours/days before your phrase was leaked?

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On a sticky note in your dads safe? That does not sound safe.

GregHutch1964
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Question here for the group. If I have blind signing on for nfts is there anyway they can fish into my account. I only use my ledger and mm on my dex and on open sea but I’m not sure how these hacks could even potentially happen. I never photographed or put my seed anywhere but on my device and it’s locked in my safe written down. I know how to use my device and seed phrase correctly but do not understand how anyone could hack into my account from a dapp? Even when I use it I still have to approve everything on the device itself. Is phishing in from a dapp possible? Anyone with more experience can enlighten?

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is no way to move your funds unless they have your keys. Ledger doesn’t have your keys, this is your responsibility. “Self custody” is exactly what it sounds like.

ElGuano
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What crypto(s) are these, and what transactions have you ever signed from your Ledger?

Even connected to Metamask, if you sign a transaction that allows a 3p continuous access to your account, you’d have to sign the txn on the ledger device.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The two most common ways to leak your seed are to enter it / type it on a computer, phone, website, keyboard, app etc (i.e.anything other than a hardware wallet device), or to take a photo of it.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1st post ever. Hmm, troll account I guess.

boingochoingo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Doesn’t make sense you’d have to physically sign the transaction. Has your dad looked in his safe? Has he typed the seed anywhere?

Pl4tslapz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Even if he was phished doesn’t he have to physically sign the transaction on the physical ledger? Or is there a way around that

Quiet_International
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Has the safe been opened ?

Did your dad or you take a photo of the seed phrase ?

Aromatic-Ad3922
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just glanced at your history OP, have you ever visited a site that may have been suspect? Ever click on a link in your email etc? Are you sure you didn’t take a photo of your seed? Does anyone else have access to that safe of yours? Even if you blind signed once say using metamask or zerion, i think you still need to confirm the transaction on your ledger if moving funds etc. Someone can correct me if i’m wrong. Sorry this happened to you. Also, did you leave blind transaction on or off? If i use one of the dapps that require blind transactions to be turned on, i’ll turn it off after done. Not sure if that provides extra security or not. But ya, sorry this happened to you.

Aromatic-Ad3922
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP, try to remember if you did anything out of the norm at the beginning of June when this all went down. That could be a start to where someone got access to your account. Did you connect your ledger to another device, do you typically leave your ledger on? I typically turn it off when not in use. Was your computer hooked up to an unsecured wifi? Just thinking ways something might have gone wrong. Or even clicking on a link in an email, twitter, telegram, site, etc?

Quiet_International
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You still have $337 value of an asset. What asset ? That may give some clue because why was that one not drained too ?

SecretPrimary7181
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is he going to have to pay capital gains taxes? How could one prove to the IRS that such theft even occurred?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No, Your ledger did not get hacked

You somehow leaked your seed. Your seed should never be used again, as it is compromised. Anyone who has access to your seed (24 words + optional passphrase) has full control of your cryptos and does not need a ledger to access / take them.

Common causes of compromised seeds (unauthorized access).

Have you ever:

– entered in your ledger a seed that you got from “ledger live” (in that case it would be a fake ledger live, and the seed is known by the scammer)

– used a seed that came pre-printed on a card with your ledger (the common pre-seeded ledger scam), or used the seed from MetaMask (or any other wallet)

– taken a phone photo of your words? (this is the most common source of leakage)

– entered your words on your computer or phone (i.e. typed it on your keyboard, e.g. to make a print), e.g. sending an email to yourself (second most common source of leakage)

– entered your seed in “Ledger Live” when you updated your computer, to recover from “damaged ledger memory” or to “unlock your ledger account” or “sync or validate your wallet”? (all those are scam apps that will steal your seed)

– entered your words in a computer or phone notebook or notepad or any app (e.g. password manager) or website, or in MetaMask, or on the cloud?

– entered in your ledger a seed phrase that was previously used in a software wallet?

– have your words in sight of any webcam, laptop cam, phone cam, security cam etc. This can happen if your seed words card is exposed in a public space like a library.

– printed or photocopied your words using a computer printer or wireless printer or a commercial copy machine?

– digitalized your words or encrypted them in anyway with a computer?

– used off-line or on-line tools to generate or check your seed or to verify it or to access other software or phone wallets?

ApprehensiveClub6028
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What’s your ETH address?

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, these are always tricky situations and I understand your frustration. We feel for all our users who encounter this. Please do open an email ticket and share with us your ticket number so we can see further investigate this incident and better assist with our investigations team: [support.ledger.com/hc/en-us](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us)

Taminator77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have a security issue via *pir8* software and/or malicious browser plugin.

examples of such is: VenomSoftX / ViperSoftX

[“ViperSoftX info-stealing malware”](https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/vipersoftx-info-stealing-malware-now-targets-password-managers/)

Mrlamenterms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is this real or fake?

Htm100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This really puts me off crypto and is why it is always a risky storage of value. It seems the crypto world is crawling with sharks and scams.

And don’t bother with the yes but that happens with fiat – it isn’t the same.

The downvote button in just below 👇🏼

Ansicht von 36 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.