Home Foren Ledger Wallet Mein Ledger Live ist mit NFTs bombardiert worden

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mich zum ersten Mal seit 3 Monaten in mein Ledger Live eingeloggt, ich habe es aktualisiert und bemerkt, dass massive Mengen von Polygon-NFTs an mein Konto gesendet wurden? Soll ich es löschen oder einfach in Ruhe lassen? Ich habe mein Ledger seit Monaten nicht mehr verbunden und jetzt habe ich Angst, es nach dieser Erkenntnis heute zu tun.

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ignore them just hide them in the background they are scams. You can’t delete them vecause it’s on the blockchain just hide them and never do anything with them. But once sent to your address it’d there forever

googlesuite
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dont interact with them in any which way. Just select them and hide

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

These are **scam** NFTs, airdropped to your public account on the blockchain.

Unfortunately, these scam instances are quite common nowadays (I have many of these scam NFT airdrops in my own wallet as well, so I feel your pain) – however as long as you [refrain from interacting](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-handle-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true) with the NFTs, your accounts and any related funds are safe.

This would include operations like sending, swapping, staking, and things of that nature (where you interact with a smart contract and sign permissions). 

You can’t “delete” these NFTs from Ledger Live, however you can [hide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/5198957427869-How-to-hide-an-NFT-in-Ledger-Live?docs=true) them from the visual interface and make sure that you ignore them to be on the safe side. As long as you don’t grant any sort of spending permission(s) with these NFTs, or sign any malicious smart contracts, your assets are safe.  

With that in mind, it would be best to ignore these from the perspective of clicking into them as well. These types of scam NFTs contain links that direct users toward **malicious** **websites** where they can then be socially engineered or scammed. You’ll want to refrain from ever clicking into these NFTs (in addition to refraining from interacting with them using your Ledger).

tnallen128
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Likewise, I remember seeing this earlier this year. It’s called “pool poisoning” or something of the sort. It’s a scheme to have you interact with 1 of the NFT’s, then someone will be able to gain access to your wallet and clean you out.

keifer619
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Everyone is this page keeps saying oh it’s impossible or it cant happen. Just the fact that he has not been on his leger for 3 months then boom that update and bam there go the nfts. I mean tell me its fake then. Im not trying to troll or anything just stating facts. The facts that they can just send you an nft at will should scare you

RAJSINGHLALLI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey what’s not to like about free NFTs…….iMO they are not worth the stupid amounts that people are willing to buy them for

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You mean your account on the blockchain is bombarded with spam/scam ntfs. Not your ledger live.

Ledger live just shows you what on your account, on the blockchain.

Just ignore those spam / scam NFTs

Myrdingar
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, the same thing is happening to my Ledger account on Polygon too.

surf243
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Burn baby Burn 🔥

0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.