Home Foren Trezor Wallet Mein Trezor wurde am 3. April geleert.

• Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten von HashMeOutside_.
Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein Trezor wurde am 3. April geleert. Ich habe ihn seit Monaten nicht mehr angeschlossen. Wahrscheinlich seit letztem Jahr. Ich habe alle md5s der AppImages überprüft, die ich für die Software-Suite habe, und sie scheinen echt zu sein. Ich weiß, dass es der Trezor-Seed war, weil alle meine Konten betroffen sind, nicht nur eine Wallet. Ich weiß, wie das passiert, aber WIE ist das passiert? Welche Art von Untersuchung kann ich durchführen, um zu verstehen, was ich hier falsch gemacht haben könnte? Ich habe das schon seit Jahren. Ich hatte nie ein Problem und seit 2022 gab es keine Transaktionen mehr.

Es scheint, dass ETH an dieser Adresse konsolidiert werden: 0xBb3fd383d1C5540E52EF0A7bcb9433375793aEAF

Bisher keine sekundären Bewegungen bei meinen BTC.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your seed (probably your seed backup) was compromised and i asume you didn’t use a passphrase.

TheWindTalks
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did u use a hidden wallet passphrase? Where did u order the trezor from? Amazon? Where did u get ur Mac from?

SweedLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you ever copy&paste your seed? (clipboards) Did you ever import the seed into any other wallet? (especially that if you say it is older, remember the old days of funky myetherwallet), you said you had the seed encrypted, that means you had to have digitalized it at some point?

Simcom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you give us one of the addresses where the coins were sent? I’m curious to see if we can deduce anything from that.

Confident_Venture_00
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Had that happening last year in conjunction with metamask. Still don’t know how it happened. Passphrase protected portion was not compromised.

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Simple. You stored or entered the seed on some online device, for example a computer or mobile phone.

Remember that the whole point of Trezor (or hardware wallets in general) is that you NEVER allow your seed to have any potential exposure to the internet. Meaning backup should only be stored on paper (or something equivalent).

neroht
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Emptied of what? Bitcoin or crypto tokens?

GorgeousPuree
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is nuts

jbtravel84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry about your hack. I was a victim in a hack myself a little over a month ago. I can only share lessons I’ve learned along the way

**0xBb3fd383d1C5540E52EF0A7bcb9433375793aEAF** appears to be SimpleSwap where the the asset gets swapped and then sent off to Binance.

Do you mind sharing your wallet address to trace the beginning of the hack? Sending to an intermediary wallet is quite common.

plaidacid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Trezor was emptied on 2/28. All my BTC gone. Yes, I entered the seed phrase into a doc but in 2018, have not accessed the place where it is, and it was my work computer with excellent security. 🤬😭🤔

Appropriate_Day8601
      Gast
      Up
      Down

And Authorised reseller which is listed on the Trezor webpage!

Appropriate_Day8601
      Gast
      Up
      Down

True need to check everything.
      It’s very rare anything will happen but best to be on alert check the Holograph stickers they need to be untouched and exactly the same as the original ones.
      Check always on the internet and compare it.
      Double check everything.
      Good luck to all let’s make some money!

GreenEyedRascal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I kept my trezor around until i had memorize the seedphrase and could recite it at will for a while before i even started using my trezor, seems just memory is the only way to be secure. Or write it on paper and bury parts in different locations.

iamnotvanwilder
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any updates?

eddieh2834
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dis you buy your trezor from a 3rd party (Amazon)?

thefanum
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re on Windows

Appropriate_Day8601
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the Seals were on both sides of the Trezor device then it’s fine but if you bought it open then it’s an issue!

GorgeousPuree
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What was your OS when you used Trezor Suite?

Successful-Froyo9624
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never used password in addition to seed?

HashMeOutside_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

5 years old but no passphrase? Where have you been? This sub has had so many similar hacks, no way you didn’t know about the hacks.

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.