Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Meine Erfahrung und ehrliche Bewertung mit Ellipal Titan

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich benutze Ellipal seit etwa 2 Monaten. Ich habe die folgenden Münzen hin und her transferiert:

* BTC
      * ETH
      * XRP
      * ADA

Ich habe die folgenden Probleme gehabt:

* Der Kontostand wurde nicht schnell angezeigt (scheint mit dem letzten Update behoben zu sein)
      * Das Senden von ETH war ausgegraut (nur wenn die Empfängeradresse gescannt und nicht kopiert wurde, scheint jetzt auch in Ordnung zu sein)
      * Die Qualität des Geräts scheint durchschnittlich zu sein und das Betriebssystem ist etwas langsam, da es sich um eine spezielle Software/Hardware-Kombination handelt, hatte ich einen reibungsloseren Betrieb erwartet.
      * Die Qualität des Bildschirms ist schlecht
      * Super nervige Werbeeinblendungen, die als Benachrichtigungen getarnt sind…
      * Unzertifizierte (zumindest nicht geprüfte) Art der Generierung der privaten Schlüssel
      * Transparenz (da es sich um eine Art chinesisches Unternehmen handelt, auch wenn es in Hongkong sitzt)

Abgesehen von diesen habe ich keine Probleme erlebt. Alle Überweisungen liefen gut. Wenn sie die Transparenz und die allgemeine Qualität verbessern könnten, könnten sie ein ziemlich gutes Unternehmen werden.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We appreciate your honest feedback.ELLIPAL is a cold wallet with a fully metal seal,

The ELLIPAL Titan has 3 main security points:

1) Air-gapped: From the chip set level, the ELLIPAL Titan does not support any type of connections (USB, Bluetooth, WiFi etc.). This means the ELLIPAL Titan cannot be attacked in anyway through a network or another device unlike other hardware wallets. Your crypto will always be kept safe and offline.

2) Anti-Tamper: The ELLIPAL Titan is built strongly to prevent physical hacks. The unit is built upon a durable metal frame, hackers cannot crack open the device without causing permanent damage to the unit. If a hacker try to crack open the unit, the system will automatically deletes itself, protecting your crypto.

3) Trustless Trust: The ELLIPAL Titan is all about being transparent. All QR code coming out of the ELLIPAL Titan can be verified with any QR code scanner. Users can prove to themselves that every QR code is correct and contains the right information. A large screen also allows user to double-check their transactions and make sure they are always sending to the correct address. Lastly, the ELLIPAL Titan allows private keys and recovery seed import from user’s own trusted source so their is no need to trust ELLIPAL’s code.

These is its most secure attribute, it is completely decentralized, regardless of the country it is made in, the private key is in your hands and is randomly generated, so you don’t need to worry about that.

In terms of other apps, we are already in the process of upgrading and optimizing, and all kinds of experiences will be improved in the future. Thank you again for your review.

wne56x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a few thousand locked up in atom & told today that it will take 2 weeks to go through maintenance process before I can transfer them add to that the ELLIPAL balance doesn’t match my cosmos wallet balance & that won’t be fixed until the maintenance is done it’s plus the MetaMask integration complications I am struggling to see how this product is viable long term – on the positive well done to product support for their response time very much improved

hepesto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried withdrawing ERC20 token from under ETH? LINK, USDt , AAVE? These coins have no dedicated place in wallet, hence they go under Ethereum. In my case some transfers went fine, but some got rejected, and fantastic part is that I got charged for the rejection :)))
      Genius Ellipal employee suggested to increase gas price – just great! So the gas price that Ellipal software gave turns out to be false, “not enough”, but even after I increased by 150% the gas price, it just took the fee and didn’t touch the coins I wanted to move
      Now tell me, what is this????? And why nobody is trying to fix something, amazing life we have!

hepesto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry for the inconvenience? And who will
      Pay for the gas fees that I had to pay? Did anyone tell I should not touch Aave? Or quite the opposite was advertised, what kind of an answer is this????
      And anyone will say they are happy with this company? Wow

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.