Home Foren Ledger Wallet Meine Kryptowährungen wurden gestohlen, und dennoch war es still im Ledger.

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Financial_Cry1836.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe am 3/2/2023 vor meiner Reise 10k USDC-Münzen in meine Ledger-Wallet eingezahlt, damit ich sie besser schützen kann, während ich weg bin.

Dies ist meine Einzahlung Transaktion id: 0x9fa887ba5c489e90d60d887cc2d7755f545858cd8fbb4c1250c7059915980844

​

Nachdem ich all die Nachrichten über USDC gesehen habe, habe ich mich mit meinem Ledger-Konto verbunden
      um meine Münzen abzuheben, aber dann sah ich, dass mein Geld 1 Tag nach meiner
      meiner Einzahlung.
      Dies ist die Transaktions-ID der Münzen aus meiner Wallet ohne meine Zustimmung genommen werden:
      0x67749e61583f87cd9746025215878b5d994491473bd957b854a0b5bcf895b4d3

​

**Nun, einige Richtlinien für alle**.

der **einzige** Ort, an dem ich die Seed-Phrase online gespeichert hatte, war in einem verschlüsselten Speicher mit anderen Krypto-Wallets von mir, aber keine von ihnen wurde kompromittiert, **NUR MEINE LEDGER WALLET**.
      Ich überprüfte die Login-Aktivität des Speicherplatzes und sah, dass niemand außer mir darauf zugriff. Deshalb weiß ich, dass der Dieb meinen verschlüsselten Online-Speicher nicht gehackt hat.

**Niemand** hatte Zugang zu meinen Offline-Informationen.

**Keine Hilfe** oder Antworten, was auch immer, vom Ledger-Team.

Ich weiß, dass ich mein Geld nicht zurückbekomme. Alles, was ich will, ist zu verstehen, wer hinter dem Diebstahl steckt.

Ich hoffe, dieser Thread wird zu Klarheit führen.

​

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Zeit und warte auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Itay

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

HitEscForSex
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So, what you are saying is, you hade your seedphrase stored digitally?

Edmorbius
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You had to enter, in some way, your seed phrase to get it into you online storage vault. At THAT point, your seed phrase in not encrypted and that is probably where you leaked your seed. Your other wallets were stored at earlier times and between then and the point at which you typed, photoed, etc your phrase you picked up malware. Hence, you only lost the ledger funds.

As was said, never ever enter on a keyboard or photo your phrase.

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You typed your recovery phrase on your computer, took a picture of it and now you’re blaming Ledger?

I’m sorry for your loss but you did everything everyone told you not to do.

bennyGbennyG
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi friend, sorry for your loss. Did you use that wallet to approve any transactions on any websites, claiming nfts etc? Go to revoke.cash and see what approvals you have granted to this wallet. This may provide a clue..please report back here and let us know. Otherwise as the other reply says, typing the seed phrase into any device that has a connection to the internet is a potentially fatal move….that seems to be the weak spot here.

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you type your seed phrase into ledger live to set it up after you installed ledger live?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are only two ways to remotely siphon all of the funds from a Ledger device.

One way is with access to the physical Ledger device (and knowledge of the PIN) or, knowledge of the 24 word recovery phrase.

Smart contracts can drain the funds from a signing accounts, however all other accounts would be safe in the case of malicious smart contract being signed (accounts are partitioned in that manner).

If nobody has had any physical access to your Ledger device, then we must assume that the 24 word recovery phrase was compromised at some point in time – I’m sorry to hear you had this experience, u/TinyTomato110.

Importantly, the 24 word recovery phrase should **never** be stored in any sort of digital format – this includes “encrypted” online storage. These types of systems can always be tampered with, whereas storing your private key (aka the 24 word recovery phrase) on paper or metal absolutely ensures that there is a 0% possibility it’s ever exposed to the internet.

mushambani
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As some People have pointed out, dont keep your seedphrase online, its like taking you crypto to a bunker close everything and forgot the Window on the back. My condolonce, but it seams you have been rob. And not from ledger.

baddabaddabing
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP, did you lose anything else, other coins/tokens on other chains?

mcmanman420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

10th time this week ffs. It’s Monday 😆

KodonFrost
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I honestly stopped reading after “seed phrase stored online”. No. Just. No.

“I bought a car and then disconnected the breaks because slowing down makes me arrive.later at my destination.”

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m sorry for your loss.

Unfortunately you leaked your seed or interacted with a malicious smart contract (You might be able to see this if you check your Eth address and see what contracts you have given permissions to), you just need to work out what you did. (Perhaps entering into something that looked like Ledger Live, perhaps creating a digital backup, etc. (Though you admit that you stored it digitally, so this is almost certainly how you leaked it)

TheseWar5793
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is not a cuestión of Ledger,It happen to me at Binance and trust wallet,my money fly and nobody help me,not Binance nor trust,and I give them address guilty.

Mrlamenterms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got hacked on trust wallet – if anyone can help me please let me know

Financial_Cry1836
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Very scary. Is there a backdoor?

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.