Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Mindestens 102 $ für den Kauf einer Kryptowährung?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich mag meine kalte Geldbörse bisher. Was mir jedoch nicht gefällt, ist die Tatsache, dass ich ein Minimum von $102 im Wert von jedem Krypto, den ich kaufen möchte, kaufen muss. $100 ist mein Limit und ich möchte in der Lage sein, ein bisschen von diesem und jenem zu kaufen. Ich kaufe also Kryptowährungen auf Kraken und schicke sie dann zu ELLIPAL. Das kostet zwar eine Gebühr, aber das stört mich nicht. Wie sieht es bei Ihnen aus? Was machen Sie?

ahackercalled4chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i wouldn’t use Ellipal’s exchanges. i use the Titan as a cold wallet, which receives funds from my exchange wallets.

Charlie-boy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Open up a crypto.com account. Take advantage of their “No fee for 30 days” and after that it’s 2.99%. Transfer everything from there to your Titan. Use the Titan only for storage.

The third party services (simplex) available on the Titan is one of the more expensive services compared to others (ramp, moonpay, etc.).

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What you don’t realize is most anything you can do inside a hardware wallet is a 3rd party and nothing to do with ellipal themselves. They do this so that way they cannot be accused of making money off of people. Also so they don’t have to deal with people buying/selling and then ellipal being at fault

bongzshortz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use crypto.com and coinbase but i also use the exchange that changes cryptos for other cryptos and that works awesome.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,if the minimum setting is too low it will not be enough for the miner’s fee, if the setting is too high it will require KYC

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.