Home Foren Trezor Wallet Model One gegen Model T?

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Sorry, wenn diese Frage schon eine Million Mal gestellt wurde.

Letztendlich ist die Wallet nur zur kalten Lagerung gedacht. Ich werde auf keine der Münzen täglich zugreifen. Es gibt einen beträchtlichen Preisunterschied zwischen den beiden, weshalb ich diese Frage stelle.

Bis jetzt sieht das Model One gut aus und es wird seine Aufgabe erfüllen. Abgesehen von der Shamir-Backup-Funktion und der Unterstützung für zusätzliche Münzen, die ich nicht einmal besitze, verpasse ich etwas, wenn ich das One gegenüber dem T kaufe?

Vielen Dank

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor-T is Trezor-1 plus the following

1. Additional coins
      2. Shamir Seed Mnemonics
      3. 2FA NAND encryption against physical attacks (see [sd-protect](https://trezor.io/learn/a/encrypt-pin-with-microsd-card))
      4. Ability to low-level [flash the bootloader](https://github.com/trezor/trezor-firmware/blob/core/v2.6.0/docs/core/misc/boot.md#first-stage—boardloader)
      5. On-device passphrase entry
      6. FIDO2.1 support for WebAuthn and OpenSSH
      7. Disables USB till PIN is entered

Sufficient_Tooth_949
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor T it’s expensive but but I like how you input the seed only on the touchscreen of the device and your not inputting it on your PC at all

$200 to protect thousands is a good deal to me

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model 1 for hodling.

Model T for every day use.

JerryGallow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[Comparison chart](https://trezor.io/compare)

PIN and passphrase entry directly on the device, and SD protect are two of the larger features available with the model T.

limeunderground
      Gast
      Up
      Down

both are fine, but I can use monero on the Model T and don’t have to squint at the larger screen as much.

if you are happy with the coins supported by the model one and don’t expect to use any more it is fine.

TheQuantumPhysicist
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model One is a bad idea… you have to enter the passphrase (25th word) on the keyboard. Avoid it.

Model T is great and supports more coins anyway.

svereign
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The One is great for what you need. The benefits of the Model T are primarily ease of use, touch screen, 12-word seed phrase (easier to memorize), and the use of a 0 in the pin. Shamir is cool but if you are adding additional physical locations learn how to set up multisig. Youtube channels like BTC sessions and companies like Unchained have a ton of tutorials.

Save the money, go with the model one, use what you would have spent on the model T to stack some more sats, and when you want to upgrade to zero single points of failure get another model one and set up multisig.

Aggravating-Ebb-237
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model One only lets you use your device keyboard to enter in the passphrase, so if you have a keylogger the passphrase will be compromised. So I’d go with the Model T, since you can enter in the passphrase with the hardware wallet.

SeparateReindeer6235
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bought a model one, more than enough for me. I don’t really need a bluetooh since I only use it when it’s plugged at my laptop or chromebook. I’m happy with it, maybe in future I’ll buy the T or a new model but for now it’s enough 🤷🏻‍♂️.
      Hope you choose the right one

cyberooner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you don’t want additional coin support and purely cold storage for one or two coins then T1 is enough.

The only downside I could see is old hardware which could be prone to security vulnerabilities in the future which can’t be fixed by software updates (imaginary scenario).

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.